“Cool coasteering”

Newquay Activity Centre
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Newquay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Newquay Activity Centre is a first class provider of fantastic activities and adventures in Newquay, Cornwall. Newquay Activity Centre is home to the Newquay Activity Centre Surf School, the Bodyboard School and Coastline Coasteering. Choose from surfing, bodyboarding, coasteering, stand up paddle board & other activities for individuals or groups. We are perfectly located on Headland Road overlooking Fistral Beach, a great base for all your adventurous activities!
Bristol UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cool coasteering”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Took my grandkids (aged 8 and 10), along with a couple of grown up sons to have a go at coasteering. Our instructors, Adam and Oli were great and we ALL had the most brilliant time. Thoroughly recommend this!

St Ives, United Kingdom
“Surfing with Johnny”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Booked a surf lesson for myself and my 8yr old son with the Activity Centre, on arrival was introduced to Johnny as our instructor. He was extremely engaging and not only helped me improve my surfing by highlighting my bad habits but also had my son standing up within an hour from never surfing before! We had a fantastic time and will definitely have another lesson the next time I'm in the area.

Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Coasteering and surfing with great instructors”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We booked coasteering and an intensive weekend of surf lessons back to back and had a great time!

The low-tide (eco) coasteering was an amazing experience with our knowledgeable guides Adam, Joe and Jesse – we even saw seals up close!
The weekend of surfing (4 lessons in total) was great for all of us. The instructors, Tom and Johnny, took care to give us individual tips as we were all at different levels and helped all of us progress throughout the weekend.

All in all – three days of great experiences and the staff at Newquay Activity Centre is just fab! We'll be back!

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Fistral Rangers.............Amazing”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Our 9yr old daughter Millie spent 2 days in a row with Karl and Joel and at the end of both days she described the days as "amazing" thank you Karl for introducing her to bodyboarding, surfing, beach safety, coasteering and on top of that your great knowledge of the coast and the area. On top of all that you make it fun and enjoyable and involve all the children. My hat goes off to you and see you next year.

Visited July 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Surf and Coasteering with Pedro”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Booked via phone for a full day of surfing, and turned out it was a fiver cheaper than the website! Great start.. we got there and a friendly bunch of guys, very welcoming, we got put with Pedro, who was friendly encouraging and helpful teacher...even when accosted by a dog mid lesson! he kept cool. Surfing was fun although very difficult, we kept the equipment and did another couple of hours after the lesson. They then accommodated us on the same day for coasteering, and HOLY HELL! What an experience, although shorter than what i had anticipated ( which was a slight let down) but the experience itself was amazing, Kieran and pedro where both fun and engaging, and informative. I would definitely book with these guys again! I highly recommend the coastering!

Gaz Ali