“Mad-Feeerr-it!”

Mad Ferret Adventure Activities
Ranked #30 of 45 Tours in Newquay
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My mates and I really enjoyed our coasteering session. There were other groups around but they didn't seem to be having half as much fun. The instructors were really friendly and looked after a few in our group that didn't fancy the high jumps. The safety briefings were professional and they seemed to be having as much fun as us. The equipment we borrowed was good quality. I would be happy to recommend them.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Ace!! I was a little ...... Scared but they helped me and I soon realised that I had nothing to worry about! The guys always kept checking and keeping a eye on the group and the spots they showed is and we explored were fantastic !

You CAN do it !!!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I couldn't have asked for a better day! It was just amazing. The instructors were so friendly and relaxed which helped me to jump, and always made me feel safe. I would recommend mad ferret to anyone, defiantly the best in Newquay! They just seem to give that something extra, can't wait to go back, especially with the go pro as you can get some amazing footage in the caves or whirlpools!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

All ways wanted to try this.... so booked up with these guys and had a great time.
me and my buddy tagged along with 2 other stag dos which meant we were offered their group booking discount which along with the discount for "liking on facebook" meant the overall cost was extremely reasonable.
After the safety briefing, and changing into our wetsuits, buoyancy jackets and helmets we were taken out onto the rocks to play, the first couple of jumps were easy and great fun but as we approached the final and largest jump some of our group were hanging back and the bravado had died down, I didnt want to regret not doing the highest cliff jump so climbed up to make the jump as I aproched the edge i was counted down to jump, as the guys got to 1 I found i wasnt ready to jump yet...... the guys just said o.k and let me step down - but at the same time offered me encouragement and congratulations for trying, i wasnt going to let my self not do it so let a couple more guys jump then stepped up again and did it..... Amazing!!!! you have got to give this a go! not only did we cliff jump but also swam in open water played in whirlpools and currents and came with in a few meters of a bull seal.
great day, I'm sure you cant get an experience this good for this price any where else in the u.k.

Jump in and book up!!!!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

10 out of 10,A great adventure supervised by great guys. Our group arrived and given a safety brief and instruction on the adventure ahead. We where in capable hands as we jumped floated sunk and had a brilliant time all-round. I held my heart in my hands as i jumped off a cliff into the sea and soon as i entered the water i wanted to do it again.

The instruction was excelled and i felt safe in capable hands the whole time.

In short a great day and highly recommended.