“FANTASTIC CAFE”

Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Traditional cafe serving breakfast,lunch,and main meals. Take away available. Good for groups. Outside seating. Great smoothies and thick milkshakes.Good coffee. Pancakes and waffles.The best homemade steak pies.A great place for families, groups,couples and to meet for a chat.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have been a student in Newquay the last three years and I go to this cafe whenever I get a chance, it is the best! I have never had a bad experience, the staff are always pleasant, friendly and eager to accommodate any fussy eating habits, they are more than happy to alter the food in anyway that would make it perfect for you, there is never a long wait and the food is just fantastic, great range and so cheap! great quality, great atmosphere and great price...what more do you want really, I'm going there for lunch tomorrow and I can't wait haha

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This cafe offers not only a fantastic variety of food but the meals were delicious. I only discovered the cafe towards the end of my stay but I wish I had found it sooner.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Everything was perfect such great people. And lovely outside seating to soak up the sun, and watch the world go by.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Really friendly and polite staff along with a tasty and filling breakfast! (Especially the big breakfast) Don't go anywhere else!

1  Thank Mikealdz
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Best cafe in newquay, always excellent value for money and the staff are always friendly. Whenever I go here the food is always delicious