“Step back in time”

Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A large selection of breakfasts, American pancakes, waffles, omelets, snacks, salads, homemade meals, large selection of ice cream sundaes, and home made cream cakes.
Reviewed 19 July 2014

If you are feeling hungry in Newquay and want something completely different and completely new then the place that I am about to review is the place for you and that place is Kimz Kitchen diner in Newquay, I went there on Tuesday for lunch, the food is delicious, I had a hot dog with chips which was lovely, but the only thing that I could find fault with was the cola that they use, so if you are here for a drink I would be wary about the coke if you are a true cola conaseur but the waffles were delicious

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We came here on our first night in Newquay & was really pleased with it! Lovely home cooked food accompanied by fresh generous salad & main was of decent portion size! Chef came to check everything was ok - which is a lovely touch! Fantastic music playing really created a happy & fun ambience. Will come again :-)

1  Thank 12Hayley81
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious traditional diner food. The milk shakes should be thicker and colder but that's the only thing bad I can say about it. Nice place to have lunch.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We had previously visited and had breakfast and dinner but called today for a cake - we were not disappointed with the choice and the price. Having a fussy son who doesn't eat cream or any fruit if he can help it, he chose the chocolate brownie minus the cream and raspberry coulis - this was accommodated with no hassle and a reduced price! Excellent service, very friendly staff and great prices - we will return :)

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went into Newquay to look for something other than fish and chips for dinner and found Kimz. The food was fantastic and the milkshakes were super creamy. I especially liked that the chef kept coming out to check on everyone whenever he wasnt too busy cooking. We would have come back again but for the fact that there was only one veggie option on the menu that didn't involve mushrooms and I didn't want to eat the same thing twice.