“Loved it!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Loved it!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Me and my family came here on my birthday as everywhere else was busy, this was going back in novemeber, and loved it! We forgot about it till my mums birthday which was very recently, we was greeted and seated very quickly then orded drinks. me and my dad both orderd steak which was soo tender and cooked to perfection! And the portions was generous! The waitress was pleasent and knew what was she was doing ( this is rare nowadays as a waitress myself) we loved it that much we go as much as we can and going this weekend! Thanks!

• Visited August 2013

Newquay, United Kingdom
“call me biased !!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Ok so it,s our local ,but we are lucky to have such a great pub so close. The roast on Sunday is a real treat and we often go here rather than cook, just help yourself to their great veg with lots of choice.Tim recently took the pub over from a previous great longstanding landlord and I would say thankfully he has changed nothing .Steak night is also great value which we love.A great pub continues keep it up!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank carl h
Cornwall
“Great food, good atmosphere.”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

The Pheasant has always been a great 'proper pub', and we were interested to see if it still continued this tradition under new management. The answer is a resounding 'Yes'! If anything, the food is even better. Don't expect modern decor, or ridiculous prices - its still a pub - thank goodness!

• Visited July 2013
Wrexham, Wales, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and food!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Visited on a whim. Didn't have a booking, but we're taken straight to an available table despite the fact the pub was really busy. Lovely, friendly staff. The food was very good quality and reasonably priced. I recommended the the penne pasta with pan fried chicken and bacon-beautiful!
Wish I wasn't watching the waistline as the cheesecake looked absolutely incredible!
So all in all, excellent service and tasty food-if I'm in Newquay again I will definitely visit!

Visited July 2013
Kingston upon hull
“Excellent Restaurant/local”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

The Pheasant has recently been taken over & the service is still as good as ever. If you want an excellent carvery on a Sunday this is the place to go. In addition they do a great steak night on a friday.

Visited July 2013