“Incredible time”
Review of Shoreline Adventures - CLOSED

Shoreline Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Shoreline Adventures - the leading bespoke family surf school in Newquay, Cornwall. "Dedicated to offering truly bespoke surf lessons in a professional, structured, safe and fun manner, aiming to share our passion and knowledge for this exhilarating sport." - Richard Condon, owner and head coach. Surfing in Cornwall? If you're looking for surf lessons in Newquay, you've landed on the right page! Learn to surf on some of Cornwall's most idyllic beaches, whether you are a beginner or looking to improve your wave riding ability - we have everything for you. Our bespoke surf lessons, run by highly experienced and qualified instructors, are sure to deliver the ultimate surfing experience. We aim to keep group sizes to a minimum; this means a more personal surf lesson, giving our instructors the chance to assess each person in your small group individually. This is essential for us as it maximises your chance to master standing up in your first lesson. When you book a lesson at Shoreline Adventures Surf School, the lesson will just consist of you, your group and your own personal surfing instructor. Our surf lessons are directed by you, geared towards your needs, so you can escape from the manic Newquay surf scene for an experience which is relaxed, safe and fun.
London, United Kingdom
“Incredible time”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend had the opportunity to have a lesson with shoreline adventures and as first time surfers we were given the necessary training/guidance to help us surf. We had Richard as our coach who was great at explaining the details and was there to help whenever there was a question or problem.

We went at a perfect time in the evening and the beach was empty enough to let newcomers try the sport. The weather was good and we had the opportunity to watch the sun set as we were surfing which made the whole experience a lot better.

Thanks for the good time and hope to do it all again soon.

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Teacher!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We returned to Cornwall again this year for our holiday. The first thing the kids wanted to do was have another surfing lesson with Rich. He is a fantastic teacher. He ensures they have fun, but keeps them safe too. It was great value for money. We had booked a longer lesson, but the kids got tired so we finished sooner than planned. So Rich only charged us for the shorter lesson. We will definitely be booking again next year. Highly recommended.

Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My boyfriend and I had a couple of days off work and wanted to make the most of it by going somewhere new and trying something different. We booked a B&B in Newquay 2 days beforehand and decided we would like to try a bit of surfing! Neither of us had done it before and we looked online for a surf school.
I found Shoreline Adventures and left a message with my details. The next morning I had a phonecall from Rich and he said he would try to find us a coach for when we were coming down (just 2 days later). Shortly after he gave me a call with the details of our coach and times etc to meet.
We met our coach Ash in the morning. He was laid back and explained what we would be doing, and made us feel excited about our first ever lesson!
He broke everything down for us into easy stages and gave us a lot of encouragement when we mastered some of the basics! We had a great time and the whole lesson was good fun!
We are already trying to plan our next trip and will definitely be using Shoreline Adventures again next time.
Thanks guys!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Completely recommend.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I'd always really wanted to give surfing a go but never really felt confident enough to do it, but Shoreline Adventures was recommended to me by a friend so I thought I'd try it out and i'm so glad I did. The instructor Rich was absolutely amazing and so helpful. Can't wait to go back again!

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I’ve always wanted to try out Surfing so myself and my husband decided to book some lessons whilst on a recent holiday in Newquay.

Rich made the booking a breeze and really helped to make sure that we had all the information we needed before the day.

The lessons were fun and interactive, Rich really helped us (me especially!) to gain confidence in the water and we both really enjoyed ourselves. The kit looked brand new and the lessons were tailored to us which was just what we were looking for.

Thanks again for a memorable weekend. We will definitely be recommending Shoreline Adventures to family and friends.

Hope to see you next year!

Visited June 2014