“Lovely Food”

Harbour Rest Cafe
Ranked #16 of 233 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Seafood, Diner, Cafe, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Harbour Rest cafe is a relaxed and friendly location to meet friends for a coffee, drop by after a day at the beach, or start your day with one of our delicious breakfasts. Located at the top of the Harbour in Newquay, we'd like to welcome you to our small cafe with a big heart We specialise in Homemade speciality burgers, Seafood, Homemade cakes, Cream teas, Cornish Pasty and Breakfasts. We serve a range of hot and cold drinks, and have a drinks licence.
Lincoln
“Lovely Food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Just down from Sainsburys, this little cafe is amazing!! We stopped off for some lunch. Both my daughters had tuna sanwiches, which were like doorstops!!! and I had a paninni. We also ordered a portions of chips to share, but to be honest we shouldn't have bothered if we knew the size of the sandwiches. So if you are looking for good reasonable priced food in a lovely location, this is the place to go!! I would definatly go back when I am next in Newquay.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Fiona w

Chichester West Sussex
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Very good value and lovely food.Service excellent and very friendly staff.Would come again. Well worth the trip to Newquay just to have lunch here.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mawrsr
Staines
“Dinner”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Excellent service with delicious fresh fish perfectly cooked and well presented. The table overlooked the harbour which added to the enjoyment.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bajohnny
Newquay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have been going in to the harbour rest cafe now for a year on and off, as a holiday maker and now as a Newquay resident. The cafe serves fantastic food and drink, and plenty of it, the staff are also great and really make you feel welcome, i must admit i am making my way through the menu and it has all been really tasty the fish and chips are amazing, and the cream teas are great. i will recommend the cafe to all of my friends and family.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tracey J
Tiverton, United Kingdom
“Great food - not to be missed!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was our second visit to this cafe and we will definately be back again the next time we are holidaying in Newquay. Food was amazing and my teenage son declared the burger he had one of the highlights of our holiday!! Would definately recommend to anyone looking for great food at a good price. I only wish the portions weren't quite so filling as had my eye on the freshly baked scones but was so full from main course just couldn't quite manage them. They are top of my list for next time!!!

• Visited May 2014