“a little gem”

Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Gusto is a locals driven takeaway specialising in made from scratch hot take away food. Daily there is a selection of original recipes - from pulled pork, burgers and hand held American inspired sandwiches, big salads and Many more tempting dishes. On Sunday's you can enjoy one of our Takeaway Sunday Roast Lunches - served all year round. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT A RESTAURANT, JUST A TAKEAWAY with a unique lunch time food offer. Gusto Grill & Roast is generally closed Monday and Tuesday with exceptions over the seasonal periods. we are open 12 months of the year.
U.K.
“a little gem”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I finally made my first trip to Gusto deli this week and certainly plan to make it a regular occurrence. The staff are friendly and helpful, full of advice to help you choose your ideal treat. Simon, the chef/owner is an incredible character, so knowledgeable and absolutely passionate about producing and selling great food. He was busy making a new batch of flatbread for sandwiches when I arrived and took the time to give me tastings of the sauces on offer. No artificial flavours, colours, just vibrant, beautiful food. I had a salad box with a helping of all the day's salads, piled on my fresh flatbread and topped with pomegranate pork that just melted in my mouth. All of his meat is Cornish and the fruit and veg sourced as close as possible. I managed to avoid the temptation of one of the delicious looking cakes and flapjacks, but doubt if my resolve will hold on my next visit. I bought a flatbread sandwich filled with fresh leaf salad and goat's cheese and red pepper falafels for a friend, my own lunchbox and a can of coconut water, all for a smidge over £10. I had to share my lunchbox as it was too much on its own for me. Can't wait to try the Sunday lunchbox after this. Good luck, Gusto!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank flossie-anne

Coseley
“Wow wow wow wow”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Just got a quick takeout from here and it was so amazing so much for a small cost too. Definatly recommend 100%

1 Thank IrishRanger14a
West Midlands, UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden gem!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We visited Gusto's based on the excellent reviews on here and we were not dissapointed. My wife and I both had flatbread salad boxes with pork & crackling.

I have to say that i've never eaten anything like it before. The flavours were out of this world and the meat just melted in your mouth.

I wish we had somewhere like Gusto's where we live. I'd be in there for lunch everyday!!

Keep up the good work and I hope everyone reading this takes time out to find Gusto's just to try their delicious food.

1 Thank nigeljdavenport
Newquay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service, favourite place in newquay.”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Fresh and tasty food. The salad box is my favourite. The meat is always so juicy and delicious. This is a lunch that will fill you up all day without burning a whole in your pocket!

Visited January 2014
“Epic beyond belief”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

As a regular to newquay I am always looking to try new food establishments in the area. Proud to report Gusto's is spot on! The meat is mealt in your mouth bliss, accompanied by the Mediterranean influenced salad and the crackling..... Words alone do no justice! Very generously portioned and very generously priced. Enough to satisfy a big lad such as myself, which itself is a bold statement!

• Visited April 2014