“If I lived in Newquay I would eat lunch here Everyday!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 233 Restaurants in Newquay
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe, Healthy
Good for: View, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Gusto is a locals driven takeaway food bar specialising in homemade breads, all in salads and hot take away food. Daily there is a selection of original recipe slow cooked Cornish meats, home baked falafels and Many more tempting dishes. On Sunday's you can enjoy one of our Takeaway Sunday Roast Lunches - served all year round. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT A RESTAURANT, JUST A TAKEAWAY with a unique lunch time food offer. The deli bar closes Tuesday and Wednesday during the winter months.
“If I lived in Newquay I would eat lunch here Everyday!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My Boyfriend and I had lunch here on our last day in Newquay and we regret not eating here earlier! I had the salad box with delious tender beef and butternut squash falafel and he had a chicken and chirizo flatbread, both were delicuous!!
There's no beating the value either both meals and a bottle of water for under £10 and we both walked away stuffed.
Love it!!

1 Thank Rebecca W

Newquay, United Kingdom
“Delish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Yummy all in salad boxes, the aubergine fritters and sauce are really fantastic. Second time I went the potatoes were too hard to eat, despite this minor hiccup this is still good value tasty food that I would highly recommend. A fabulous filling box for £4.50!

Newquay
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is really the most incredible take away. It's jammed packed full of large variety of healthy, tasty and interesting ingredients; portions are generous; staff friendly and you can't help but feel incredibly satisfied afterwards. I've been back many times!

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Yum yum yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We finally managed to grab a lunch salad box from Gusto the day before we left. Wished we had eaten from there earlier in the holiday. It was amazing the pulled pork and pomegranate was the icing on the cake but everything was delicious, filling and excellent value. Had a chat to the owner and he is hoping to get bigger premises ..... Wish him all the luck and can't wait to go back. The multimillionaire shortcake was a real treat. Definitely will become a regular on our trips to Newquay

bradford
“Fantastic all in salad boxes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

A must do in Newquay, the all in salad boxes are amazing and a testament to just how interesting you can make lunch (especially for a mayonnaise hater like myself!) Gorgeous flatbread included are home made and a choice of falafel or 'melt in the mouth' meat results in the best lunch I've had for a long time. Keep it up Gustos!

1 Thank bantam1977