“amazing vegetarian food!”

Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Gusto is a locals driven takeaway specialising in made from scratch hot take away food. Daily there is a selection of original recipes - from pulled pork, burgers and hand held American inspired sandwiches, big salads and Many more tempting dishes. On Sunday's you can enjoy one of our Takeaway Sunday Roast Lunches - served all year round. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT A RESTAURANT, JUST A TAKEAWAY with a unique lunch time food offer. Gusto Grill & Roast is generally closed Monday and Tuesday with exceptions over the seasonal periods. we are open 12 months of the year.
Guildford, United Kingdom
“amazing vegetarian food!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Newquay is tricky for vegetarians and vegans but this place is amazing! I had a falafel and salad box and my partner had a falafel wrap and both were enormous and full of yummy goodies! I highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2014

“If I lived in Newquay I would eat lunch here Everyday!!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My Boyfriend and I had lunch here on our last day in Newquay and we regret not eating here earlier! I had the salad box with delious tender beef and butternut squash falafel and he had a chicken and chirizo flatbread, both were delicuous!!
There's no beating the value either both meals and a bottle of water for under £10 and we both walked away stuffed.
Love it!!

1 Thank Rebecca W
Newquay, United Kingdom
“Delish”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Yummy all in salad boxes, the aubergine fritters and sauce are really fantastic. Second time I went the potatoes were too hard to eat, despite this minor hiccup this is still good value tasty food that I would highly recommend. A fabulous filling box for £4.50!

Newquay
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is really the most incredible take away. It's jammed packed full of large variety of healthy, tasty and interesting ingredients; portions are generous; staff friendly and you can't help but feel incredibly satisfied afterwards. I've been back many times!

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Yum yum yum”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We finally managed to grab a lunch salad box from Gusto the day before we left. Wished we had eaten from there earlier in the holiday. It was amazing the pulled pork and pomegranate was the icing on the cake but everything was delicious, filling and excellent value. Had a chat to the owner and he is hoping to get bigger premises ..... Wish him all the luck and can't wait to go back. The multimillionaire shortcake was a real treat. Definitely will become a regular on our trips to Newquay