“Amazing healthy food! ”

Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Gusto is a locals driven takeaway specialising in made from scratch hot take away food. Daily there is a selection of original recipes - from pulled pork, burgers and hand held American inspired sandwiches, big salads and Many more tempting dishes. On Sunday's you can enjoy one of our Takeaway Sunday Roast Lunches - served all year round. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT A RESTAURANT, JUST A TAKEAWAY with a unique lunch time food offer. Gusto Grill & Roast is generally closed Monday and Tuesday with exceptions over the seasonal periods. we are open 12 months of the year.
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Brilliant service - lots of fresh lovely good that fills you up at great value for money. We had falafel but the meat also looked lush. Can sit watching the gorgeous views of the harbour too.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I just nipped in to buy drinks but the food looked and smelled amazing. Friendly staff and an alternative choice to add to the excellent choices on offer in this harbour part of Newquay. It was my last day or I would have come back here for food. I will definitely be going next time I'm in Newquay.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Popped into gusto when was last in newquay, see scored quite highly on trip adviser so though I'd give it a try, wow what a fantastic little place the food is first class, if I owned my own cafe / deli bar this is exactly the sort of stuff I would wanna replicate, good value, tasty, quality food, loved it.

1  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Ate here a few times while on holiday in Newquay this year. The food is amazingly fresh and tasty.the staff are great and explain what is what. Excellently priced I would recommend

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I recently went to Newquay and found this place before, amazing food, you have to get the 50/50 box, 7 salads and 2 meats, homemade flat bread and homemade sauce! Really really good, £4.50 for a box and id say 2 boxes would fill 3 people! Pulled pork and the crackling was unreal!

1  Thank George W