“perfect coffee and sweet treat”
Review of The Coffee Cove - CLOSED

The Coffee Cove
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cosy coffee shop serving breakfasts, light snacks, great coffee and freshly baked cakes! All food is homemade and locally sourced.
Reviewed 3 December 2013

A chance find whilst wandering around a blustery November Newquay waiting for the waves to behave. Lovely little coffee house, tucked into a terrace house, great selection of homemade cakes, biscuits and muffins, nice tunes playing, proper warm inviting atmosphere. Well worth discovering, on island crescent.

There are newer reviews for The Coffee Cove

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

We visited this lovely little tea room off of the recommendation of a friend and was not disappointed.
Lovely friendly atmosphere and gluten free cakes to die for (along with normal cakes for everyone else!) I was a bit disappointed that they didn't do gluten free scones as I was dying for a cream tea but the lady was very helpful and showed me all the other goodies she had!
I had a huge chunk of chocolate Yule log that was to die for and you'd never guess it was gluten free!
A definite must-go if you are in Newquay

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Well worth finding . Coffee and tea were excellent as were the locally sourced teacakes. - An oasis of calm just away from the busy-ness of the town. Highly recommend

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I have lived in Newquay most of my life and was embarrassed that I didn't know this amazing place even existed. By far the best coffee in town. Between two of us each weekend we devour a Full Cornish and a stack of pancakes and leave feeling incredibly full but amazingly content. High quality food, friendly service and stunning views and now our obligatory weekend necessity !!

1  Thank lilkins
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Well worth a visit, high quality ingredients and cooked to perfection. Didn't manage to sample any of the home made cakes, but we will be back!