“the holiest of holes in the wall”
Review of Vicki's at Newquay Kitchen - CLOSED

Vicki's at Newquay Kitchen
Cuisines: Contemporary, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
London, United Kingdom
“the holiest of holes in the wall”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Simply put, in a town which is struggling to keep up with the culinary demands of 21st century tourists, Vicki's gives them something to REALLY look forward to. All served up from a hole in the wall only a few feet from the beach, everything I ate there from the burritos to the fishcakes was terrific and had clearly been put together by folks who know what they're doing. Good quality, ridiculously tasty and great value. To anyone hitting the Newquay area, I say spare yourself the predictably "weighty" experience of a cornish pasty and go see Vicki instead!

• Visited September 2013

“AMAZING”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great food beautifully preapred and served would eat from here everyday if here was one in London great choices and such a friendly service with a smile can not ask for more

Chichester
“Gourmet takeaway”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Cajun pork burrito - from fast food to exotic feast. Lots of choice and everything sounded amazing. All the ingredients are out in front of you and everything looked fresh.

Visited March 2014
“Great food. Great family.”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Great food. Great family. The young lad working there.... Theo I believe... Got us to stop with some free samples. Once we had tried them we were sold. Was back there everyday for lunch until the end of our trip. Tasty, healthy food and a good price.

“A Porky Paradise”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

After a long, exhausting surf in Newquay i stumbled (quite literally) by this cute little place, lured by the overwhelming aromas wafting toward me from inside. The combination of ravenous hunger and this symphony of delightful smells almost put me into a feeding frenzy - it was all i could do to stop myself from nibbling the shoulder of the gentleman in front of me.

Mercifully i got there in time and ate what was potentially one of most delicious pork meals i've ever had (sorry mum): the delightful 'Goan pork burritos' - kind of a curried, coconut milk pork inside a wrap - with sweet potato mash and coleslaw.

I was actually sad to have finished it.

I went back two hours later and ordered the exact same again and ate with equal measures of gusto, gluttony and glee.

If the pork burritos are anything to go by, you can rest assured your in for a treat, whatever you go for!

My only quibbles? - That I don't live in Newquay and there is no Vickis in London!