“Such Tasty Tasty Food”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We bought our lunch here yesterday and it was divine. I had a chicken burger (which is nothing like any chicken burger you have ever tasted), and my partner has Asian Styled Fish in Homemade bread. Oh, and I had saffron potato wedges (making myself hungry just thinking about it). Would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Newquay

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Went in search of vicki's after reading trip advisor reviews . I was not disappointed in any way the pulled pork salad box was fantastic, amazing crackling! Really enjoyed it. Definitely not your average sandwich shop. Try it you'll love it.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Thanks Vicky and Theo for your delicious food and funny time! We loved to stay at your place and had a really good time. Specially enjoying your salted beef, sitting at the corner in the sun (best place in Newquay during afternoon) and chatting with Theo. We wish you all the best for your business ... (Gunners made it, after 9 long years again)

1  Thank Audi241
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I love fresh food & was not disappointed - can't wait to go back for more. Lovely staff, very jolly and offer samples to help you decide (you need help it's all so delicious)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went here on one of our numerous trips to newquay and really impressed with the standard of food. Lovely mum and son team, great food and flavours especially if you are vegetarian and really good value, highly recommend and will go back

1  Thank Anne C