“Great holiday”
Review of Priory Lodge Hotel

Priory Lodge Hotel
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Newquay
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I returned from the Priory Lodge after a 5 day break with Buckleys Coaches yesterday. I had a lovely time and came back a few pounds heavier. The food was beautiful and plenty of it. The host Fiona was very jolly and as with all the staff nothing was too much trouble. I booked very late and on booking was told there was only an annex room left which was fine very clean and spacious but if and when I return to the hotel I think I would like a room in the hotel itself. The only downside of the annex rooms was to get to them you had to go outside and down a few steps, as we had some heavy rain this meant we got rather wet when going for meals. The plus side to the annex was it was poolside so would be beautiful in the Summer.
I would also recommend Buckleys Coach tours. The driver Trevor was very helpful, cheerful and a font of knowledge. All in all we had a lovely break at a hotel I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

lovely clean hotel we had a seaview room with a massive terrace. good was 5 star as was the people who work there as nothing is too much trouble. Really enjoyed our stay. Thankyou all so much. We would go back to this hotel for sure. This hotel deserves a really good award.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank jeankent
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Perfect location. We had a excellent holiday.
Only thing I suggest is to take a drinking water glass.. as that was the only thing I missed.
Fiona the owner is a perfect host very kind and helpful.
✮ ✮✮ ✮✮

Room Tip: Choose the sea view room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here recently as a late booking and were very happy. Brilliant location. Rooms are basic but very clean. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. One little niggle I had was that the pillows were a bit flat for me but everything else was great. Would definitely recommend as it was brilliant value.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank moojoose
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I have recently come back from a week at the priory lodge hotel and it is just excellent all the staff are so friendly and helpful! The food is lovely and the rooms are of a good clean standard! What more could you want from a hotel! It's great and I can't wait to come back and visit again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Youngladgetsaround
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I am a surfer that came to newquay to try some new experiences.
I really loved this hotel and everything it gave me.
The people was amazing and really helpfull and gave me some good advice about places to visit

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Paulo S
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My husband and I stayed for one I get while touring around Cornwall. We chose the Priory because of positive Tripadvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. The staff was very friendly, most accommodating, we were offered a choice of rooms and chose the one with a nicer view. The hotel was quiet all night, the breakfast excellent and we had a long chat with Fiona's Mum who gave us great advice about what to see around Land's End and The Lizard on the next leg of our journey.

Room Tip: Always ask if you can see a room or two - it's nice to make your own choice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple