“Great value, fab tuition - a real gem”

The Escape Surf School
Half-Day Surf Experience in Newquay
US$92.97*
Two-on-One Private Surf Lesson in Newquay
More attraction details
Owner description: The Escape Surf School is one of the longest running surf schools, in Newquay, Cornwall. We provide surf coaching at all levels, whether you are a complete beginners or have been surfing for some time, Escape Surf School can provide you with the surf coaching level you need to progress further with your surfing. We also provide surf and accommodation packages, so whatever your budget, we can provide you with the perfect surfing holiday. Contact us for more infomation
Oxford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great value, fab tuition - a real gem”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

If you're looking for surf tuition in Cornwall, look no further than the Escape school on Fore St in Newquay. Mike and Will are brilliant instructors and all-round nice guys, and Caroline had us standing up by the end of our first lesson. We absolutely loved it and have been back a second time for more. Great value for such experienced and honest tuition. Fab fab fab!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank AFJOxford

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Met so many amazing people when staying here, and have already arranged to go back and have a reunion.

Great value for money, and so much fun,

Jade

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jade S
Maidstone, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We came back today having had our first attempt at surfing Christmas 2012. As before the coaches were fantastic giving great tuition and encouragement. Being December we were concerned about being cold however they kitted us out well and we were all toasty.
There had been gales during the last week but the beach they use is protected and we had perfect waves.
We had such a good time we have booked again for later in the week and even mum is booked in too this time!!
I could not recommend this surf school highly enough. We are a family with teenagers but there were children on our session too. Everybody was treated with respect and given encouragement. There was plenty of coaches too so everybody had plenty of one to one help. There are loads of surf schools in the area but I would book here, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks Will you were great.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank SJR136
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing like it!! unreal experience :)”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

So i'm a Aussie chick who has moved to the uk from Australian coast and let me just say mike an will have put Oz to shame when it comes to surfing lessons!! I always laugh to myself as to how i've found such a passion surfing in the chilly northern seas of the uk more than I did in Austraia!! I would defiantly say its because the technique and patience the boys display have you standing on the board in no time!! BEWARE THOUGH they are addictive!! I find myself traveling from London nearly every weekend to have a lesson with them. Nothing beats the feeling of being in a wide open ocean and having the skills and technique to be able to stand up on a green wave and ride it to shore! Don't even hesitate a lesson with the boys, you wont be disappointed! dooo itt!

1 Thank kimbo l
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Spot on!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

Ive been here too many times to count. Every time I have had clean accommodation with great value for money at Belushis. Don't limit your visiting to the summer time, the off peak times are great for surfing and are even more value for money.
The surf lessons are second to none and I would recommend to anyone of any age or surfing ability. I started with no experience at all and on the first lesson I was standing up! The instructors have so much experience and patience. I will keep coming back here every year and can't recommend escape surf school highly enough! Thanks to Mike, Will and Lyndsey.

1 Thank Tazer1100