“The BEST surf school around hands down!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$82.52*
and up
A Full-Day Surf Adventure in Newquay Including Two 2-Hour Sessions
More attraction details
Owner description: The Escape Surf School is one of the longest running surf schools, in Newquay, Cornwall. We provide surf coaching at all levels, whether you are a complete beginners or have been surfing for some time, Escape Surf School can provide you with the surf coaching level you need to progress further with your surfing. We also provide surf and accommodation packages, so whatever your budget, we can provide you with the perfect surfing holiday. Contact us for more infomation
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The BEST surf school around hands down!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

Started my trip by booking a sweet deal online for 3 surf lessons and accommodation, after arriving all staff were friendly and the dorm rooms I chose being clean, tidy and good shower facilities. Charmaine the receptionist at the school was amazing, knowledgeable and friendly while each of the instructors (Pidge, Sarah, Will and Mike) all had they're own set of fantastic skills whether that be fitness,balance,technique or enthusiasm that you can learn from them as well as they're amazing surf skills. Will definatley be back in a couple weeks with the whole family what a trip! Ten outof ten

St Helens, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great location, great instructors, great value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I booked four days of surf lessons with Escape after reading reviews online. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. A genuinely excellent surf school who had me standing up in no time, even being a complete beginner with absolutely no balance or flexibility! After struggling more than others to stand on my first lesson the guys made sure that Mike, a pro surfer and coach for the British surfing team, gave his time and expertise to get me up and needless to say we succeeded! I had lessons with a number of the team and they were all excellent instructors and really warm people, even inviting me to share a night on the ale with them. Their introduction to surfing has got me hooked and I'll be a customer for life. Can't recommend enough.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

The team at Escape were fantastic. The relaxed yet professional approach gave huge confidence to newbies to surfing. Even when the tide was 'not on time' the team handled the delay in such a relaxed manner. One day had a big group, the next day a little group - professionalism throughout. Definitely a recommend!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you're looking for surf lesson go with Escape in Newquay. I had my lesson this morning and already put a date in a diary for August to come back - it's well worth the 4,5 hours drive!
Not only that they get you standing on the board super quick they are also really nice bunch of people! During the lesson they are there to assist you, give you feedback and make sure you're having a lesson worth your money!
Their setting is perfect once you finish surfing you can enjoy nice hot shower and then head for a burger next door take it outside and enjoy the sea view.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic surfing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

The team at Escape we're really relaxed and enthusiastic. We arrived early on our first day and it was no problem for them to let us get straight out in the water. The lessons really helped beginners with easy steps, by the end of the first lesson everyone was standing and catching waves. Had a really great time and would definitely drive the 5 hours from London to go again.

Visited June 2014