US$129
  • Restaurant
The Pentire Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$117
Hotel Sunnyside Newquay(Newquay)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$130
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Travelodge Newquay Seafront Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$90
Travelodge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

The Atlantic Hotel(Newquay)
US$294
US$285
Hotels.com
US$415
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsguest kitchenscrambled egg and beansthanks johnhot itemspool tabletown centrecontinental breakfastcentral locationfriendly hotelexcellent breakfaston arrivalcomfortable roomexcellent locationstayed for one nightenjoyed our stayb and bsea view
Reviewed 14 April 2009

We had a very enjoyable stay at the Glendeveor. The staff were very friendly and on hand to help whenever we needed them - but also allowed us to enjoy the hotel and our holiday as we liked. The rooms were small and furnishings throughout the hotel are a bit dated but perfectly clean and adequate - we had a very comfy bed as well. Having a TV in the room was an added bonus!! The location is great - just a short walk down the hill to the main street in Newquay. Good value for such a good price!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank Traveller1041
Reviewed 25 March 2009

I have never, ever in my life stayed in a more digusting hotel - when my children were younger we stayed in budget guest houses but never anything as deplorable as this. My husband and myself were on a coach tour last August - I wouldn't serve the food to my cat - all I can say is that the chef must have learnt his trade in Dartmoor. Disgusting inedible rubbish. We were all huddled together with tables set out in a canteen fashion set apart from other guests ,but why anyone would want to stay at that hotel as a choice I do not know.
The rooms were dirty dated and threadbare - the decor was deplorabe.

As far as te bar manager was concerned - he was lucky he didnt get a letter from my solicitor - he was disgusting foul mouthed and totally out of order mocking people with afflictions.

I wouldnot recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

As far as Newquay was concerned it was filthy and full of stag and hen parties along with the great unwashed - the only nice thing were the seals in harbour. Marks out of ten MINUS 1,000,000

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pyrogirl1uk
Reviewed 14 October 2008

We went on a coach trip and were welcomed by the manager (Alan). There was no problem booking in and we were quite happy with our accommodation.

We found the food choice pretty good and well prepared. As we checked in with the coach driver we were asked for our choice of evening meal which, although a surprise, was probably a good thing as it must have reduced the waste of food which must (I think) usually occur. From then on we chose starter and main course at breakfast time. I do agree with one other reviewer about the salmon on the Sunday evening - delicious!

Each morning we went down to breakfast and by the time we got back to our room it had been cleaned. Lovely, but maybe we were just lucky, someone has to be first and someone has to be last.

The entertainment from Alan I found to be the high point. I cried with laughter! His bingo calling is something not to miss, unless you are serious about your bingo.

I would definitely go there again.

• Stayed: October 2008
2  Thank jamelaapoyce
Reviewed 6 October 2008

I must admitt, after reading these reviews i was very worried about going to this hotel, well how wrong was I to be worried! i went on a coach trip with ages varying between 20 and 70. I am 22. The hotel was advertising a 'party weekend. We were on a coach party, When we arrived at the hotel, we had a warm welcome from 'Alan'. i was lucky ebough to be placed in a triple room. The rooms are not very modern, and maybe the hotel does need updating, however the rooms and hotel were clean, towels were changed everyday. If i were to pick on ne thing, there were a few black marks on the grout in the shower, but that happens over time! the food was lovely. a good variety of options! The salmon fillet on a sun night was lovely! How some people can moan at the size of the portions is beyond me. It is good value for money considering the price. The staff are excellent, and i must admitt they worked extreamly hard all over the weekend! I guess if you act all snooty with them then u wont expect a warm welcome, but we had a great laff. Newquay zoo is in walking distance, and for my age, the nightlife was good. Take a stroll to red square and sailors club. Brekfast is at 8.45 and evening meal is at 6.30. Alcahol is free from half 7 til half 10 in the night. this includes carlsberg on tap, and many ciders wines(red and white) and most house brand spirits. There is a singer/entertainment(bingo) evey night. There is a weatherspoons 5 mins away that do lovely lunchtime meals. As far as i am concerned, excellent location, good hotel and lovely staff. Only down fall is that the food was so good it prevented us from drinking, as we were constantly full, and i really do think we managed to drink the bar dry!

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 23 September 2008

Our rambling Club booked with a holiday company who placed us at the Glendeveor. I looked up the reviews and I must admit was a trifle alarmed at reading some of them. I need not have worried. The staff were excellent, the food was great - ample with choice(what a salad bar we enjoyed) and please note that food is high on ramblers' list of musts! There were 48 of us and with just a couple of room problems, which were sorted out promptly by the management, we had no further complaints. I can see that the en-suite showers might be a problem for large people but although our group would mainly fall into the category of 'coach party/mainly pensioners', being ramblers we could easily cope with the stairs and corridors to our rooms. We enjoyed the entertainment provided through the week and the bar was very reasonably priced. For any 'active' party such as a rambling club I would not hesitate to recommend the Glendeveor. It was a comfortable home for 7 nights and maybe more people who have enjoyed their stay should send in a review! We used it as a base for our trips out rambling in various parts around Newquay and it was always a pleasure to return, looking forward to evening meal and entertainment.

• Stayed: September 2008