Stayed a few days in early July.
- Easy to get to.
- Some outside parking and if not they provide a pass for nearby parking
- 2 minute walk to Fistral Beach
- 4 minute walk into the town
- Perfect location
- Good,cheap food cooked to a good standard from the bar.
- Friendly smiling staff.
- Large room with great view from large balcony. (Best room)
- Regular rooms and corridors could do with a refit.
- Bathroom in superior room looked tired (but still very clean)
- Cooked breakfast was a little cheap tasting.
Overall a really good stay. The proximity to the beach is without doubt the selling point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Carnmarth Hotel is a family owned and run establishment. It commands a magnificent position with South facing, uninterrupted views over Newquay Golf Links and Fistral Bay. The Hotel currently has 31 bedrooms, all ensuite with TV, tea & coffee, radio, hairdryer. Four of our rooms have private balconies, offering that little extra something for your stay. There is a large bar & terrace serving local food & drink. There is also an indoor luxury marquee suite, ideal for Weddings, functions, parties etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Carnmarth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carnmarth Hotel Newquay, Cornwall