2,363 results
All reviews fistral beach sea view dune restaurant bay bar relaxation room economy room welcome drink rose petals full body massage robes and slippers free standing bath sauna and steam room lovely hotel birthday treat balcony room standard room amazing views
Reviewed 16 July 2014

stayed last minute for 4 nights could only get in one of the best rooms with a balcony....
a bit expensive but needed to get away
the room was a little on the small side but the bathroom was excellent being able to sit in bath and watch the surfers
its a shame the hotel faces north as the sun isn't on the balcony only mid summer morning and evening
the hotel itself is quite relaxing with a nice lounge bar area looking out to sea the restaurant has the same views,
we ate in the restaurant a couple of evening and yes the food was good but we did have to wait quite a time one night 2 hrs just for a main course and desert
all in all nice break could have been cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: avoid weekends as you do get hen parties staying and coming back late
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
LukeBall, General Manager at Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear TL

Thanks for taking the time to post such a positive review, I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

I am sorry though that your dinner took too long, 2 hours for a two course meal is a very long time indeed and far from our usual standard.

I do hope you visit again, I promise a warm welcome if you do!

Luke and the team at Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed here for our 20th wedding anniversary in July 14,
We were greeted with a glass of juice which was nice,and check in was easy.we had our bags taken to our room for us .we had a sea view room which was lovely and bright,and very clean.
Breakfast ;there was a very good selection and all freshly cooked, not a buffet style .we used the spa which was very nice,and had a facial which was lovely.
We enjoy our stay and would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Vickyaanpope

Thanks so much for your kind review.

I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves and please, do recommend us to everyone!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Our stay began being welcomed by the lovely charlie at reception with a glass of fresh fruit juice, immediately given a free upgrade to a sea view room.
The view was incredible, the room was lovely - bed and pillows sooooo comfy.
Couldn't fault the food, although have gained a few pounds ;-)
Staff in all areas of hotel friendly and helpful, could not do enough for us.
Cocktail making lesson was a riot, recommend simon and claire - thanks guys.
Full body treatment in spa was perfection, double treatment room was great. Jessica, you are a magician! Never felt better or more relaxed. Spa pool lovely too.
Hotel is situated in an idyllic position, if you want total pampering and relaxation to the highest level - book now!!
Can't wait to return

Mel & Frank

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Mel & Frank

I am so pleased you had such a great stay, thanks for taking the time to review us.

I will ensure that your comments are shared with Charlie, Simon, Claire and Jessica (and the rest of the team) as I am well aware that it is the efforts of the team that really makes the difference.

Hopefully you will be returning soon - see you then!

Regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

From start to finish was a great night away. Would highly recommend this to anyone. We went on the Sunday break and it was really good value for money. The spa treatment was top notch. The rooms was massive with a great sea view. The dinner and breakfast was really excellent and well worth booking dinner bed and breakfast for the best value.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Srevans

Thanks for taking the time to post such a positive review of our hotel, I am so pleased to read how you enjoyed your stay.

I do hope you will return soon and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

Luke and the team at Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel is in an amazing location, with stunning views over Fistral Beach. The staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. I swam in the pool totally alone early on Saturday morning, which was blissful.We had a delicious meal in the restaurant on Friday evening.

The only downside was that I could hardly pick my way along the corridors both mornings for the piles of dirty sheets, towels and bath mats! Not what I really want to see! Small, discreet laundry bins on trolleys may be better?

Room Tip: You probably pay more for a room with views over the ocean, and those with a balcony, but, if you have plenty of money, it would be wonderful!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jude

Thanks very much for your kind review. I am pleased to see that you had a good stay. Your point about the dirty laundry is a valid one, apologies for this. You will be pleased to hear that we have invested in some laundry trolleys and a porter to keep the corridors tidier.

Kind regards