2,395 results
All reviews fistral beach sea view dune restaurant bay bar relaxation room economy room welcome drink rose petals full body massage robes and slippers free standing bath lovely hotel sauna and steam room birthday treat balcony room standard room amazing views
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Only stayed for two nights. The hotel is in an outstanding position overlooking the bay, the rooms and in particular the bathrooms are of a high standard, unfortunately the bed in our room was broken so my first night was uncomfortable, the following morning I asked for the bed be repaired, this was acted upon but not very well, which somewhat spoilt my visit.
The food is of a very high standard both breakfast and dinner exceeding my expectations staff in particular are friendly and attentive.
The pool is not open to under 16’s but we were told when we booked, the sofa bed in the room for our 9 year old was not very good quality but it was sufficient for two nights.
The hotel doesn’t sell itself as a family hotel which fair enough, but I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher the better as the bar is quite noisy, sea view essential
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
LukeBall, General Manager at Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Mike S

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable experience. I am so sorry to hear about your bed the first night and horrified that when reported we did not respond very well.

I am glad that you enjoyed the food and found the staff welcoming and attentive.

It is true that we don't really class ourselves as a family hotel however we do welcome families and under 16s are welcome to use the pool facilities at our sister hotel just 2 doors away.

I am so pleased that you will consider returning and look forward to welcoming you.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed for one night in a best room which offered incredible views and was well equipped! The staff were all so welcoming and catered to our every need especially Charlie at reception.
The food was equally fantastic and Fabio, our waiter, was one of the nicest waiters I have ever come across. The spa facilities were great and the massage we had was worth every penny! All in all the break was completely stress free, relaxing and easy. Would definitely recommend this to anybody.

Room Tip: Best room has excellent sea views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
LukeBall, Manager at Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Tommy G

Thank you for your kind review.

I am very lucky to have great team here and will certainly pass your particular praise on to Charlie and Fabrizio.

I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 16 July 2014

stayed last minute for 4 nights could only get in one of the best rooms with a balcony....
a bit expensive but needed to get away
the room was a little on the small side but the bathroom was excellent being able to sit in bath and watch the surfers
its a shame the hotel faces north as the sun isn't on the balcony only mid summer morning and evening
the hotel itself is quite relaxing with a nice lounge bar area looking out to sea the restaurant has the same views,
we ate in the restaurant a couple of evening and yes the food was good but we did have to wait quite a time one night 2 hrs just for a main course and desert
all in all nice break could have been cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: avoid weekends as you do get hen parties staying and coming back late
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear TL

Thanks for taking the time to post such a positive review, I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

I am sorry though that your dinner took too long, 2 hours for a two course meal is a very long time indeed and far from our usual standard.

I do hope you visit again, I promise a warm welcome if you do!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed here for our 20th wedding anniversary in July 14,
We were greeted with a glass of juice which was nice,and check in was easy.we had our bags taken to our room for us .we had a sea view room which was lovely and bright,and very clean.
Breakfast ;there was a very good selection and all freshly cooked, not a buffet style .we used the spa which was very nice,and had a facial which was lovely.
We enjoy our stay and would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Vickyaanpope

Thanks so much for your kind review.

I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves and please, do recommend us to everyone!

Thanks again,

Luke and the team at Fistral Beach Hotel

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Our stay began being welcomed by the lovely charlie at reception with a glass of fresh fruit juice, immediately given a free upgrade to a sea view room.
The view was incredible, the room was lovely - bed and pillows sooooo comfy.
Couldn't fault the food, although have gained a few pounds ;-)
Staff in all areas of hotel friendly and helpful, could not do enough for us.
Cocktail making lesson was a riot, recommend simon and claire - thanks guys.
Full body treatment in spa was perfection, double treatment room was great. Jessica, you are a magician! Never felt better or more relaxed. Spa pool lovely too.
Hotel is situated in an idyllic position, if you want total pampering and relaxation to the highest level - book now!!
Can't wait to return

Mel & Frank

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Mel & Frank

I am so pleased you had such a great stay, thanks for taking the time to review us.

I will ensure that your comments are shared with Charlie, Simon, Claire and Jessica (and the rest of the team) as I am well aware that it is the efforts of the team that really makes the difference.

Hopefully you will be returning soon - see you then!

Regards,