2,366 results
All reviews fistral beach sea view dune restaurant bay bar relaxation room economy room welcome drink rose petals full body massage robes and slippers free standing bath sauna and steam room lovely hotel birthday treat balcony room standard room amazing views
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Myself and five friends visited this hotel last weekend on a Yoga weekend. We came last year and enjoyed it so much we brought along three other friends. It was just as good as last year the service and quality of the hotel is exceptional. We enjoyed our spa treatments and the yoga was fab! Both breakfast and the evening meals were excellent! The view is unbelievable and on Sat., whilst in the dining room we saw dolphins swimming in the sea! It's a must!! We'll definitely be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2014
LukeBall, General Manager at Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Stiletto64

Thanks for your kind review, I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable experience. The yoga break proved to be a great success so we will definitely be doing them again.

I do hope you will return - I can't promise dolphins every time though!

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Me and my girlfriend came to this hotel on 19-07-14 for 2 nights and could not of asked for more. the reception was impressively quick to solve any issues or questions we had and nothing was too much trouble for them. we asked for a recommendation on a local seafood restaurant; they described one to us and said they would ensure a booking was made immediately on our behalf (The Boat House - amazing) . the rooms were clean and spacious; we has a sea view which was exceptional. we also had a massage on arrival (total holistic massage) which was absolutely incredible and would thoroughly recommend.

Room Tip: The sea view room we has was exceptional

Dear Tom

Thank you for recommending us! I am pleased that you had such an enjoyable experience. I do hope you are able to return soon and I look forward to welcoming you again.

Luke & the team at Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Enjoyed our weekend away so much at this hotel. Food was very good, spa facilities were super and the staff were extremly helpful. One down side, we had a back room, one not facing the sea and on all nights of our stay it was extremly hot and with only one window it was tricky to cool down. Minus that everything was more then what we expected! Would most definitely come again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Babybir

Thank you for the five star review. I am so glad that you will be returning soon, even though you were slightly disappointed with our standard rooms.

Next time you will have to book one of our 'Sea View' or 'Best' rooms where you can enjoy the wonderful views we have at Fistral Beach Hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had such a relaxing weekend break.
Super room with a huge bath over looking the bay plus a balcony. Surprise fizz and choccys arrived thanks to Charlie! All the staff were kind and helpful.
Pedicure and massage was fab thank you Leanne!
Food excellent need to start a diet tomorrow as I've never eaten so much in a weekend. Beautiful views and bonus we saw dolphins what a birthday present!
Cannot wait to have another excuse to return. Thank you to everyone at FBH for a fab birthday break.

Room Tip: 213 pretty good excellent views whilst soaking in the bath!!!
1  Thank Emma P

Dear Emma P

So pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay. Lovely to read about the particular staff who enhanced your visit - I will make sure that Charlie and Leanne in particular read your kind review.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We had a mini break here on a room only basis for 3 nights and had a wonderfully relaxing time. the staff are very helpful, the spa one of the best i've visited and the location truly couldn't be better. we will definitely return. We had a sea view room on tbe first floor and couln't bring ourselves to shut the curtains, even at night, the view was simply amazing. even if you don't book a spa treatment you can take full advantage of the spa facilities. the experience showers and Espa products in the pool changing area were so nice i used them instead of the shower in our room.

Room Tip: Select a sea view room with or without balcony
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
LukeBall, Manager at Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Travelfree67

Thanks so much for the kind review, I am so glad to see that you had an enjoyable experience. I am glad you loved the ESPA products, you will be pleased to know that we are currently working with them on a range of mini toiletries for the bedrooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Luke and the team at Fistral Beach Hotel