“Fantastic Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Essex, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

This was my 3rd time staying here and it just gets better. All the staff are so friendly and made me feel very welcome, Charlie the Guest Host goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need, our RockStar rider request was granted and was absolutely fabulous. I have had the pleasure of being upgraded to a 'Best Room' which really is lovely and the view is so amazingly beautiful, I could stay there and just look at that view all day. I really cant fault this hotel, it is my favourite place to stay and I will continue to go back year after year. The food is great and the spa is the best I have been in, the treatments are great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Fab fab fab :) Nicole from Essex

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank nicole g
LukeBall, General Manager at Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear Nicole

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that your 'Rock Star Rider' request was fulfilled. We have had so much fun doing these this summer, the whole team get such a buzz knowing we are doing something extra special. I will make sure that Charlie sees your review, thank you for highlighting her efforts.

Thanks for recommending us to others and we cannot wait for you to return.

Kind regards,

Luke and team at Fistral Beach Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (572)
West Sussex, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

Another fab stay at Fistral Beach and Spa. Comfortable and relaxing with stunning views of the beach. We watched a pod of dolphins as we dined! Charlie went the extra mile to make our stay awesome and we cant wait for our next visit! Love it!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Emma

Thank you for the lovely review.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Charlie has been doing a great job as our guest host and I will be sure that your praise is passed on to her.

Thanks once again, and I look forward to your next visit.

Luke and the team at Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa
Littleton, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

My family of 5 stayed here July of 2014 for a vacation and to visit my cousins from Cornwall. We had 2 rooms that were perfect and overlooked the beautiful Fistral Beach. The staff was great! I had called several times from the states just to make sure our reservation was right. Charlie was very helpful and was at the desk when we checked in. She brought us information to our room about the area and a nice glass of juice. Kristy was also very helpful, printing directions for us and helping with our boarding passes. The only downside was that we couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

LukeBall, General Manager at Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Stacy

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel, I am so pleased you have enjoyed your stay. All the staff do a fine job but I will thank Kirsty and Charlie in particular for their efforts.

I do hope you can return soon,

Kind regards

Redruth, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in June 2014 for my brothers wedding, couldn't fault hotel or staff.
We had the family suite as we have 2 children, the suite was massive, with views overlooking the wonderful fistra beach.

• Stayed June 2014
      Rooms
Dear Niki

Thanks for the great review. I'm biased but I definitely agree with you!

Thanks once again, hopefully we will see you again soon.

Luke and the team at Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa
Grimsby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

From the impeccable service - (allowing us to check in our room 3 hours early) too help with our bags this hotel really did pull out all the stops! The service was outstanding really making me and my friends stay thoroughly enjoyable. The only downfall was we had booked an all inclusive package, this did come with alot of hidden extras such as drinks, upgrade for a spa treatment. It would've been nice to literally have to pay for nothing upon arrival knowing it was all included yet I found myself paying money here and there in the hotel. However, that aside I cannot express how amazing this hotel is. The outstanding service and the fact the staff are prepared to go above and beyond is amazing and really makes your stay thoroughly enjoyable.

Room Tip: The standard room with no sea view are just as nice as all the other rooms (had a sneak peek when th...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Alexmillery

Thanks for the fabulous review I am very pleased that you enjoyed the hotel so much. Although we do offer lots of different packages we do not currently offer an all inclusive package that includes drinks, we do however offer spa packages that include a number of treatments, dinner bed and breakfast so feel free to ask about these in the future.

Thanks for praising the staff - your review will be shared with the team.

I do hope you will return soon, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Birmingham, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

We came here as our mini honeymoon a few days after getting married. We love Newquay and picked the hotel based on the reviews. We were not disappointed. We arrived in our room and we struck by the breathtaking views over Fistral Beach. The room was the best we've stayed in and the staff (Charlie in particular) did everything to make our stay relaxed and comfortable. Little touches such as champagne and chocolates left in our room were very much appreciated. The food in the restaurant was out of this world. The breakfast was excellent and eating overlooking the beach is a massive bonus.

We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Newquay.

Room Tip: We had the 'Best Room' which was fantastic with the balcony overlooking the sea.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Benwarr37

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room and the staff so much. Charlie has been doing such a great job as guest host, I will make sure that your praise is passed on to her.

Hopefully you will be back soon, if not before there's always your 1st anniversary celebrations.

Thanks once again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

Luke and all the team at Fistral Beach Hotel
Truro, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

So mine and my partners day started with lunch, food was fantastic, especially the fishcakes!! quick service and not bad pricing!! the restaurant layout is absolutely gorgeous!!!
We then went and enjoyed a couple hours in the spa, once again the layout was amazing. Don't have to pay for a locker, used a code instead which I thought was a brilliant idea, hair dryer is free and shower has shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion! Absolutely amazing!!
Then for our full body massage with hot stones. The relaxation room is absolute perfection! The massage therapists were superb, we had the couples room which was great! we had the choice of either a relaxed or an uplifting massage which were completely spot on. My massage therapist was Megan and I thought she was brilliant! couldn't have asked for a better massage.
Then for the cocktail class!!! Oh wow!!! Alban was superb and very friendly!! He knew his stuff about cocktails and is very passionate about what he does which was lovely to see and he is a great person to learn from.
Management even bought my partner a birthday card as it is his 21st which I thought was very thoughtful of them and don't know many company's that would do this.
From start to finish, one person in particular really stood out for myself and my partner and that was Kathleen, she is super friendly towards guests, residents and staff. She is a brilliant worker and has no problem is going out of her way to make sure your day is pleasant. She is a real assett to fistral team and has really made us feel welcome, with it being our first time here.
We are ready to book again!!!!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear CharlieWW

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I am so pleased that you had a great day and it is fantastic to see so many individual staff highlighted. I will be sure to pass the praise on to Megan, Kathleen and Alban, I agree that they are all great at what they do and we are very lucky to have them (as well as all the other great staff).

Hopefully we will see you again soon,

Luke and the team at Fistral Beach Hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newquay
The Headland Hotel & Spa - Newquay
Bedruthan Hotel & Spa
Bedruthan Hotel & Spa
#2 of 3 in Mawgan Porth
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,101 reviews

Been to Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!