Hotel Carlton
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Newquay
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
Minerva Hotel(Newquay)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Berties Lodge(Newquay)
  • Free Internet
All reviewssmall hotelfistral beachwell stocked honesty barb bnothing is too much troublefull englishhotel is spotlesscooked breakfastperfect stayperfect hostsfeel very welcomespent nightsfresh milkthought of everythingwonderful hotelrelaxing breakeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2010

Two weeks ago my Mother and I stayed at the Carlton for two nights, wish it could have been longer . This is a superb place to stay. Our twin/family room was just beautiful, so clean and the decor was so relaxing and cosy. Breakfast was superb ! After a nice meal out in the evening we returned to the Carlton's cosy lounge and soft music. A great place to unwind and relax. Debbie and Mark were wonderful hosts and I have to say although it has a grading of 4 stars and a gold award it really aught to have a five star's plus award.
Excellent! We have found our special place in Newquay!
Location also superb.
Dorothy and Margaret

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdwoaKofi
Reviewed 29 September 2010

My fiancee and I have just returned from a 2 nite stay at the Carlton in room 8 which had lovely views, a very comfy bed and everything you would expect from a quality B&B/small hotel. The welcome we recieved was one of the warmest ever and due to my work I have travelled and stayed in hundreds of hotels so have plenty to compare it too! You really feel like it is a pleasure for the owners to have you there and they are always around to help, advise or even just give a weather forecast which always turned out to be correct! The breakfast was superb, great choices and very delicious and the garden area (lit by candlelight) looked beuatiful in the evening! I think you get really good value for money, service that exceeds your expectations all with lovely views and a great location. We will be back when next in Newquay!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2010

My fiancee and I headed to Newquay for a weekend of surfing and were so glad we stayed here. The rooms are beautifully furnished, with quality linen and towels, which was so nice to get back to after a day surfing. The owners have a great eye for detail and do loads of little things that make a huge difference, hanging out our wetsuits and towels, storing our rented surfboards safely, and giving you the option to select your cooked breakfast rather than having to have the standard english fry up (why my fiancee did enjoy). They also recommended great places to eat and have made the lounge/bar area really nice and relaxing.

I did loads of research into accommodation before deciding on the Carlton and it was well worth the effort. we actually stayed in the Esplanade on our first night as the Carlton was booked out, and our room at the Esplanade was terrible.

I would definitely recommend The Carlton.

Reviewed 5 September 2010

just come back form the carlton had a 4 night stay,hotel was friendly spotlessly clean and the breakfasts were to die for best ever,Debra&mark were very friendly had a lovely welcome,and the views were outstanding,we will be going again next year but for a longer time.loved it

Reviewed 25 August 2010

Stayed for 3 nights ( hotel is B/B basis) from 20 - 23rd Aug; made to feel very welcome. Room 7 excellent. Breakfasts are pre ordered ( but can be changed) & are first class. Debbie ( owner) will go out of her way to be helpful on all maters to do with Newquay and surrounding areas. Hotel is away ( 15min walk) from the hussle / bussle of Newquay Town Centre and 5 mins from beach. Lovely stay - no hesitation in recommending it to future travellers.