“Amazing”
Review of Kallacliff Hotel

Kallacliff Hotel
Ranked #10 of 106 Newquay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I can only give praise to this hotel. Room was lovely with a fabulous sea view. The hosts Liz and Colin were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was out of this world. I will be going back here as often as I can. I recommend this place to everyone (and I have stayed at a lot of hotels all over the world).

Room Tip: Book early to get a room with a sea view
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 June 2013

The lovely friendly owners, the clean and spacious rooms, the views of the sea, the fantastic breakfasts, the close proximity to the cove over the road and the town...... This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and I would strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a small friendly, clean hotel in a perfect location! Thank you so much to Liz and Colin for looking after us even after we had checked out and our car had broken down!! :-)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank skishine
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Just returned from a great stay in Newquay. Found the Kallacliff and what a great find. Superb rooms with great views. The hotel has new owners who go out of there way to make you feel comfortable. They are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. All in all it's a very nice place to stay. Congratulations to Liz and Colin and thank you very much for making our stay in Newquay one to remember but beware we will be back!!

Room Tip: Each room has its own theme so they are all nice
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cheneyblue
Reviewed 8 May 2013

A big thanks to Liz and Colin , you have been the best and now are our friends.. A very warm welcome , beautiful rooms especially the one with the view over the Atlantic. Both Liz and Colin will go that extra mile to look after everyone. We would certainly recommend The Kallacliff , the rooms have everything you need for a comfort ing and relaxing stay.The lovely breakfast is served in the conservatory. The decor all round is exceptional and stylish.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chris w
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Thanks guys for a wonderful weekend at Kallacliff!! Liz and Colin are personal friends of mine and I can honestly say that they both have hearts of gold and will fall over themselves to look after you and make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. You would never know that they were new to this!!

During the purchase of the hotel Liz used to return home to Cheshire gushing about how wonderful and awe inspiring both the location and the property was. Now that I have been I can honestly say that she was by no means exaggerating. The sea views from my bedroom and bathroom were to die for. She makes the best breakfasts and the rooms are immaculate, modern and comfortable. As a regular business traveller and frequent guest in hotels up and down the country this is the comfort you hope for but rarely get. The website actually doesn't do it justice!! I will be back in the next few months with 5 friends of mine to enjoy the weather, the beach and the hospitality and of couse see my darling Lizzie.

The beach, which is literally a few paces away is perfect for children, it is completely enclosed but it is also such a romantic get away and the sun sets are to die for!!

Thanks guys and i'll see you soon xx

Room Tip: Be specific and tell Lizzie what it is you want and what your requirements are - I can promise you s...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank bailey001
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Just returned from a wonderful week at the Kallacliff. Lizzie and Colin are possibly the most genuinely friendly and welcoming hosts ever - endless cups of tea (thanks!), getting up early every day to make my breakfast so I could get to my lifeguarding course in time, and a lift to the station to get the train home. The hotel has an amazing sea view (definitely book a sea view and balcony if possible) and is minutes from the beach. My room was spick and span with nice selection of teas, coffees and chocolate and biscuits. All in all the perfect place to relax after a tough day learning how to rescue casualties from the sea! Oh, and lovely breakfasts and evening meals. 100% recommended.

Room Tip: Room number 8 has a great little balcony and sea view
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jonathan C
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We stayed one night at the Kallacliff for a wedding in the area. We were welcomed by new owners Liz & Colin. You would never know they had only just taken over the management as everything was sleek and ran like clockwork. We were offered a sea view room when we booked and the view was stunning. The rooms were well equipped, immaculately clean and well decorated. We were given a pot of tea for 2 (with fresh milk!) on arrival in our room which was a really homely touch.
It was very quiet so we had a lovely lie in and the breakfast was delicious! I would highly recommend a stay here. Nothing is too much trouble for this fab couple.
We will definitely be back with our children this summer. !!! Good Luck x

Room Tip: Get a sea view. Great to wake up to.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple