“Excellent Hotel”
Review of Kallacliff Hotel

Kallacliff Hotel
Ranked #11 of 106 Newquay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My wife and I had a lovely weekend at the Kallacliff. Lovely spacious room, awesome sea views, great location and lovely hosts, Liz and Colin. Virtually on the beach and great for walking along the beautiful Cornish coast. Breakfast was delicious and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank motty99

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We were in Newquay for my nieces wedding, it was down on Lusty Glaze beach, the stairs to the beach are across the road.
Some of my family stayed in another bigger hotel close by, but after the reviews on Tripadvisor I decided my partner and I will book at Kallacliff, Then my niece also booked my sisters family and a few of her friends in as well.
From the moment we walked in Liz was bubbly and friendly, and we were shown to our rooms up a small flight of stairs, I had booked a sea view room and we weren't disappointed, great views from our room, it looked like our room was triple as it had a double bed and a single bed, the ensuite had been recently renovated and only lacked somewhere to put your bathroom things (maybe a small stand), the beds were so comfortable we wish we had time for a lay in, and the breakfast was some of the best we had had on our 3 weeks away.I only had one negative and that was that the Wifi strength was very low and hard to check flights for the next day.
Thankyou Liz for patching up my partners bleeding finger.
All up if we ever get back to Newquay we would definitely book in at Kallacliffe again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Hippo66
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Wonderful owners! A very clean place and very welcoming with gorgeous breakfasts. Going to book again for a weekend away next year and we will be taking the kids, Lusty Glaze beach is perfect for them and walking distance from the Kallacliff.

2  Thank Susie P
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My daughter and I decided to stay here after passing it on many occasions. It was a brilliant decision ! Everything about our stay was just great. The welcome we got was second to none ! The owners Liz and Colin were amazing , nothing was too much trouble, even offering to run us to the train station so I didn't need to take the car and find somewhere to park. The breakfast was delicious , again nothing too much trouble , cooking exactly what we wanted , it was yummy ! The rooms were lovely and everywhere was spotlessly clean. A truly fabulous experience we can't wait to go back. Thank you Liz and Colin ! From Chris and Alison from Bradford

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Chrisbeer
Reviewed 22 September 2013

we have just spent 8 days at the Kallacliff hotel. from the moment we arrived Liz and Colin went out of their way to make us welcome. The room was spotless-fantastic views out to sea-a truely gorgeous location. Liz's breakfasts were delicious.....we really enjoyed the lovely fresh fruit offered daily too. We cant wait for next year to stay again.
thank you again Liz, Colin and Seb....your all great :-)
Sarah and Mick

4  Thank sars_11
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We spent a few days at the Kallacliff, Colin and Liz were very friendly and helpful, the views from the hotel are awsome, golden sandy beaches and the rugged Cornish coastline sit right on the doorstep, with easy access to Lusty glaze beach, and some lovely coastal walks. Breakfast was top notch, a large selection of fresh fruits, cereals and a hearty full English served in a clean and very stylish dining room with stunning sea views, in the evenings we watched several, beautiful sunsets from the bar area, all together a fantastic first trip to Cornwall!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Dan M
Reviewed 17 September 2013

What a great place located on the top of the town with a lovely sea view from the dinning room bar and sitting rooms also most of the bedrooms
Liz and Colin are two lovely people who go a long way to greet there guests and to make sure they all feel at home breakfast is out of this world and will most certainly set most people up for the day
Handy to the town and also very easy to get to and from other parts of Cornwall as you can get onto the main roads without going through the town
I would also like to wish both liz and Colin all the success in the world on there new venture they both work very hard at the kallacliff and deserve to succeed .

2  Thank Doug B