“Excellent”
Review of Kallacliff Hotel

Kallacliff Hotel
Ranked #11 of 106 Newquay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Staying for our wedding in august excellent hotel and service outstanding.Liz and Colin very welcoming home from home our daughter Emily 17 months old settled in straight away and slept every night that alone says it all.

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed at the Kallacliff on route to Tresco early this month, Liz & Colin are fantastic hosts and we could not rate them high enough, Colin even gave us a lift into town when the Taxi let us down - How about that for customer service !! - we had to stay another night due to the weather and again that was no bother to Liz or Colin - even getting up early to make our breakfasts for our rescheduled flights was no problem - in fact nothing was a problem - would we come back well that would have to be a big fat YES!!!!!!

Room Tip: Any but the ones at the fromt overlooking the sea are amazing
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ian T
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The Irish have a saying that there are no strangers only friends yet to meet.
Visitors to The Kallacliff can be assured there are no strangers there at this tremendous location.

Many thanks to Colin and Liz for a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roger W
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My wife and I had a lovely weekend at the Kallacliff. Lovely spacious room, awesome sea views, great location and lovely hosts, Liz and Colin. Virtually on the beach and great for walking along the beautiful Cornish coast. Breakfast was delicious and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank motty99
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We were in Newquay for my nieces wedding, it was down on Lusty Glaze beach, the stairs to the beach are across the road.
Some of my family stayed in another bigger hotel close by, but after the reviews on Tripadvisor I decided my partner and I will book at Kallacliff, Then my niece also booked my sisters family and a few of her friends in as well.
From the moment we walked in Liz was bubbly and friendly, and we were shown to our rooms up a small flight of stairs, I had booked a sea view room and we weren't disappointed, great views from our room, it looked like our room was triple as it had a double bed and a single bed, the ensuite had been recently renovated and only lacked somewhere to put your bathroom things (maybe a small stand), the beds were so comfortable we wish we had time for a lay in, and the breakfast was some of the best we had had on our 3 weeks away.I only had one negative and that was that the Wifi strength was very low and hard to check flights for the next day.
Thankyou Liz for patching up my partners bleeding finger.
All up if we ever get back to Newquay we would definitely book in at Kallacliffe again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Hippo66
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Wonderful owners! A very clean place and very welcoming with gorgeous breakfasts. Going to book again for a weekend away next year and we will be taking the kids, Lusty Glaze beach is perfect for them and walking distance from the Kallacliff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susie P
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My daughter and I decided to stay here after passing it on many occasions. It was a brilliant decision ! Everything about our stay was just great. The welcome we got was second to none ! The owners Liz and Colin were amazing , nothing was too much trouble, even offering to run us to the train station so I didn't need to take the car and find somewhere to park. The breakfast was delicious , again nothing too much trouble , cooking exactly what we wanted , it was yummy ! The rooms were lovely and everywhere was spotlessly clean. A truly fabulous experience we can't wait to go back. Thank you Liz and Colin ! From Chris and Alison from Bradford

• Stayed: June 2013