“What more can i say Great Food, Friendly Helpful Staff And Cold Beer...”
Review of The Bullpit Smokehouse and Bar - CLOSED

The Bullpit Smokehouse and Bar
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic American smokehouse and bar overlooking Towan Beach. Our meats are smoked over hickory wood for up to 16 hours giving them a real southern pit BBQ taste. Our american style bar serves a wide selection of American craft beer, ales, cocktails, coffees, milkshakes and more.
Newquay, United Kingdom
“What more can i say Great Food, Friendly Helpful Staff And Cold Beer...”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

First off. Staff are very friendly and helpful, reasonable waiting times, has a Great feel to the place just like Real authentic American steakhouses would be. My complements to The Chefs, obviously the food is amazing here, served Hot, sufficient meal, tasty and tender,,, i was stuffed by the time i left.
What more can i say Great Food, Friendly Helpful Staff And Cold Beer...
It may seem pricy to some people but honestly you get a lot of bang for your buck...
I'm recommending The Bullpit to all my friends and family.

• Visited August 2014

Worcester, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We spotted the restaurant and thought we'd give it a try , how glad we were. Every member of staff who spoke to us in the bar downstairs and the restaurant upstairs was helpful and friendly, the food was excellent and great value, I had the sirloin steak rare and my partner had the pulled pork , both delicious. We returned two days later to try something different on the menu, I had a pulled pork cheese burger which was the best burger I've ever eaten it was like something from Man Vs Food my partner had the pulled beef which she also really enjoyed. Food excellent, staff helpful and friendly, great sea views and good value for money 10/10

Hull, England, United Kingdom
“Chuffing amazing”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Came to Newquay for a day whilst in the area on holiday. Took one look from the outside and wanted to go in. We were greeted by the friendly staff as we walked in and seated very quickly.
Drinks were served and our order taken very quickly and professionally.
Now for the food.............. AMAZING. That's all I can say. We all had different varieties of burger and sides and everything was brilliant. The price was also very good and worth every penny. Would recommend this place to anyone and it's definitely worth looking into if ever your in the area.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Yuuummmyyy!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Well what can I say...! Bit of an expensive meal granted but so worth it!
Staff were lovely, really welcoming (sad to say though one of the girls actually was working her last shift that night and she was fab!) children and dogs more than welcome-iced water given to ziggy and colouring for the kids (don't worry about the dog thing if that doesn't appeal to you, doggies and families dine downstairs)
The food was gorgeous...think man v food! My youngest had the pulled pork slider and chicken slider, my eldest had the kids BBQ platter...baby ribs, brisket, pulled pork, I had veggie chilli, BBQ beans and my partner had the BBQ adult platter with a mac and cheese side.....all meals were delicious and faultless!!
Definitely recommend a visit!!

Visited August 2014
cornwall
“Don't go”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The service was bad ,cold food and very noisy I don't recommend this place at all there are so many nice places to go in Newquay this is the worst food I have had in a very long time .

• Visited August 2014
4 Thank poshplonk
Jandyj, Owner at The Bullpit Smokehouse and Bar, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
I was disappointed to see such an unhappy customer when we were totally unaware of any recent complaints about food which we could not immediately remedy and virtually all other customers have specifically commented on the quality and attentiveness of our service. If I had more specific information about what aspects of the food and service you found offensive I would be delighted to deal with it. We have had a small number of similar vague reviews from competitor restaurants "recommending" customers try other Newquay restaurants, hoping to discredit our food and service.

If you are not one of those, I would urge you to contact me either by phone or in person so we can address your complaints and hopefully make you happy.