“Excellent service and great food”
Review of The Honey Pot

The Honey Pot
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Penzance
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Just off town centre in Penzance, 28-cover café/restaurant serving wide range of high-quality coffees, cakes, salads, soups and 'World Food'. Using local and seasonal ingredients where possible, the specials board offers vegetarian and vegan options, as well as a wide range of gluten-free dishes. Light and airy with an eclectic menu and décor, furnished with antique tables and chairs and cosy cushions and a sofa.
Reviewed 28 August 2014

This is our first time in Penzance and know this restaurant by a suggestion. My friend ordered Lasagna. It is in a big portion and lovely taste. My order is chicken coronation fresh garlic salad. It was superb. The service guy who has a deadlock hairstyle is very nice and friendly. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Had the pear-amaretto-pie here though my partner said it might be a mismatch. Went back the next day to have a second piece of the same cake. Delicious, though all the pies looked great. Cosy quiet urban coffee-place with a mixed crowd, great place to read your paper. Pity we only found about about the place in the middle of our stay in Penzance.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This little bistro is just fantastic: I wish it was around the corner of my home. They serve only breakfast and lunch and they're closed for dinner. They serve freshly cooked food, generous portions with fresh ingredients. They have a huge variety of dishes and drinks as well. The service is outstanding. The atmosphere is so relaxing: you fell like staying there for hours!!! I would go back to Penzance just to have lunch here...

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Having been recommended to go to The Honey Pot, my lunch was not as good as I had expected ...my ham salad consisted of 2 slices of ham and mound of leaves, and as a special potato salad. Not a tomato or slice of cucumber in sight, just leaves. The service was friendly and we were served promptly.

2  Thank Marion M
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I will always come back to the Honey Pot again and again, it has brilliant food and decor.The lasagne and cheesecake are divine.