“out standing”
Review of Minack Theatre

Minack Theatre
Ranked #1 of 68 things to do in Penzance
More attraction details
Owner description: This open-air theatre is dramatically situated on the cliffs at Porthcumo, near Land's End, and hosts a season of plays and musicals from May to September.
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My wife and i visited the minack theater this week and would reccomend it to everybody it is out standing the staff are very helpfull the parking is easy we spent three to four houres walking round and found it very enjoyable will certianly go back worth every penny

Write a ReviewReviews (4,057)

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stunning site, would recomend! Unfortunately the weather wasnt great on my vist but of course its not there fault, however i would recommend you go weather permitting.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

To think this was the brain child and inspiration of one woman blew me away! Such magical place, we can't wait to come and experience a performance here

Reviewed 14 November 2013

If it's culture that you seek? If it's stunning views that you seek? If all you want to do is relax and sip wine whilst watching some of the finest touring theatre groups perform to a back drop of nature finest set designs, then the Minack Theatre is surely the place to come. I enjoyed a sun baked Friday afternoon watching Anne Boleyn the play, in the company of my wife and many other like minded people. The atmosphere is electric and the setting straight out of a fairy tale. The play was great and the setting perfect. We even managed to glimpse a great white shark of the coast. It came and went several times, to the delight of the watching crowd and almost proved as popular as the play itself.
The ticket prices are reasonable and the there's usually availability. I think the only thing that could top our experience would have been a night time performance.
If Cornwall is on your radar this year or in the near future, then the Minack must surely be a list topping contender for placed to see.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

What an amazing place. We visited the Minack part way through a walk. I had heard about it but didn't expect what we saw. It is a great place to visit even when there is no show on. I would love to go when there is. Recommend any time of the year. Note food was also good and we saw seals swimming in the bay below.