5-Day Devon and Cornwall Small-Group Tour from London

Book in advance
from
£920.97
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Minack Theatre
from £920.97
from £690.00
from £550.00
5,654 results
All reviews rowena cade evening performance porthcurno beach the cliff warm clothes stunning location well worth a visit overlooking the sea car park bucket list magical place visiting cornwall sunny day steep steps lands end pastries cushions
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2015

We visited with our 3 and 11 year olds. They enjoyed every bit from the indoor displays to the theatre. We were able to walk around it all see backstage and pretend to be Juliet on the balcony. Fabulous and worth a visit

Reviewed 9 August 2015

We visited here for my birthday, the place is amazing. Well worth the money that they charge for admission. The views are like a forgotten paradise. The whole theatre is set into the cliff side, even though we didn't attend a show I think it's on the cards for next time. So if your visiting Cornwall this place is well worth a visit.

Date of experience: July 2015
Minackman93, Manager at Minack Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2015

Thank you for writing us such a lovely review - we hope you had a great birthday!

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I had wanted to visit the Minack theatre for so many years so as this year we were staying in Bude we decided to take a day trip to Lands End and then the Minack in the afternoon for a matinee performance.
I pre booked tickets for myself, husband and two teenage sons.
On arrival we were led to our seats in the box!.... this was a fantastic view although I think I could have sat anywhere and loved it. The setting was just amazing and exceeded my expectations and after so many years was worth the wait. We watched 'A Lady of Little Sense' and as the weather changed throughout the performance we were able to appreciate the theatre in all weather conditions. The play was perfect for the setting and I could of sat there all day, it was so relaxing and enjoyable.
Thank you to the Minack team. An amazing afternoon.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

This is a must visit place in Penzance, Cornwall. The sea behind the theater is so scenic. You can just spend hours here. Must visit.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Incredible place to visit- absolutely beautiful. Wish we had stayed for a performance but at least we got to see a Seal swimming in the surrounding water!

Date of experience: August 2015