Have just spent a long weekend here and found the hotel to be excellent value and in a great location - what views! In this family run hotel I found the staff be be both very helpful & courtious. Having breakfast in the dining room was a sheer delight, excellent choice, freashly cooked and served with a smile. Bedroom & bathroom was spotless, with plenty of hot water and a good size. Will definately return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the sea front in Penzance, Cornwall, the Beachfield offers superior guest accommodation, award winning breakfast and attention to detail in every aspect of service. All complimented with breathtaking panoramic views of Mount's Bay, from The Lizard to Newlyn Harbour with St Michael's Mount glitteringly prominent at centre stage. A Victorian building dating from the 1860s and standing on grounds that were once fields and dunes where fishermen dried their nets, we have long been a favourite for those who know Penzance well. All of our interiors are constantly refurbished to maintain the high standards that the modern traveller quite rightly expects. As well as our leisure travellers we cater equally for the needs of our business guests who for many we have become their regular 'home from home'. With free Wi-Fi throughout the property, comfortable lounges, bar and award wining breakfast served daily from 07:00hrs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Beachfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfield Hotel Penzance
- The Beachfield Penzance, Cornwall