“Best welcome ever”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Penzance
Honeydew Guesthouse
Ranked #20 of 82 Penzance B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Stayed just one night here but would happily stayed longer.
Stacy gave us a lovely welcome including our dog.
Breakfast delicious and freshly cooked.
Very close to the train station and the Isles of Scilly ferry.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Patsy G

Reviewed 18 September 2013

A great place for a long or short stay in Penzance, I have never found a more friendly helpful accommodating host. KIrsty's warm welcome was amazing so happy and so helpful it made me feel instantly at home. Very comfortable rooms and beds fantastic location only a stones throw from Penzance station. Being a Guest House owner in the Isles of Scilly I would highly recommend staying at Honeydew B&B you will be most welcome....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank DaveMcBride580
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We had two rooms at Honeydew in June and it was lovely. Just a step away from the rail station, comfortable beds, lovely breakfast, friendly and helpful proprietor. Stacy offered us a warm welcome and helped us with luggage. She was especially kind to my young daughter and made her feel like she was quite special. Couldn't want for anything more.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stayed at the Honeydew for a second time this year. Again the service and hosts were faultless. Lovely treat in room for our small daughter when we arrived. Its attention to detail like this that makes this place so special.We have re booked for our 3rd stay for Easter 2014. I am already watering at the mouth thinking of the divine breakfasts. Well done Hugh and Stacey.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013

My sister and I stayed here for a quick holiday in May while I was visiting her from the USA. Wonderful stay--the rooms were clean and the bed comfortable. The choice of breakfast--from a full English breakfast to a Continental breakfast-- was excellent. Stacey and family were very accommodating and a pleasure to be around. My sister has already booked a room for September. I would stay again if I get a chance!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I found this B & B to be excellent for my short stay and although just one night i will keep their details for future business trips and would not hesitate to recommend for sight seeing as located close to Penzance station. Extremely competitive. Very friendly and attentive. A relaxed professional family set up that gives the guest house a sense of warmth and welcome you don't get with larger hotels and i rate highly against other smaller Guesthouses i have stayed. Stacey and mother were very polite and attentive and without question the whole experience far out weighed the fact that the guest house is located close to the main road which on the plus side is on the harbour front. Everything was clean and bed comfortable. Highly recommend for business and holiday stays. Well done!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Host Stacey juggles the b&b with family life and was very welcoming when I pitched up with two other people I had met on the Coast Path who hadn't booked. The room at the front is a little noisy but earplugs are provided - I didn't need them as the traffic noise subsided enough for a decent night's sleep. The bed was the most comfortable I had in two weeks in Cornwall - definitely a place to go if you like a firm mattress. The bathroom across the landing was OK with a very powerful shower. Breakfast with the fish in the tank is great and at one point there were three generations helping out in the kitchen.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo