The room dirty and tiny not enough room to swing a cat, and there was one there wandering around. Bathroom dirty and black mould covering thw shower walls and the windows. Wall paper coming off the walls , very cramped. On entering the guest house there was a nausiating smell of grease from cooking. Dining room very dirty, the table covers were paper and not very clean at that. The carpet in the hall thread bare and stank of cats.The male owner looks like a tramp dirty and unkempt. certainly would not go there again. This guest house needs shutting down.