“Perfection in Penzance”

Ranked #52 of 83 Penzance B&B and Inns
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Perfection in Penzance”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I stayed 6 nights in this hotel and despite the wide range of accomodation available in this area I most definetly choose the right one. It was right on the seafront, modern and clean and even with having no staff to greet me on arrival I was most pleasently supprised when I arrived.

It was definetly worth the money I paid, I looked forward to relaxing there each day after travelling around the area. It had all the facilities you could ask for and put on a great choice of breakfasts in the morning. I particularly liked the flexibility of the service, haviing breakfast when I wanted and being able to decide whether I needed my room cleaned or not.

The staff were pleasent and friendly and happily offered extra services such as use of an iron and ironing board when required.

It was in a great location and a perfect base for exploring Penzance and surrounding areas. I would highly reccomend this to anyone staying in the area and would definelty stay there again myself.

5 ******

Room Tip: Any room is a good room unless you sepcifically want a sea view
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Benfleet, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Dont normally do reviews but in this case its a must,
we stayed at the Shoreline guest house this week and what a great guest hse, immaculately clean, great decor in all rooms, and Liv and her staff were very attentive to all the customers really spent time advising on where to go what to see, even loaned us books,maps and some blankets for when we went to the minnack theatre in the evening.
brilliant:

Room Tip: leave it to Liv tell her what you want and she will accomadate.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I and my wife spent four wonderful days at the lovely Shoreline B&B – Penzance and we were very happy with everything, especially with the warm welcome. The staff were so friendly, particularly the lovable owner Olivia (Liv), that we seemed to be in a family. Breakfasts are really delicious. We would like to come back to this B&B in the future.

Room Tip: Try to book the "blossom room": fabulous!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed 5 nights in the Orchid room, had been prewarned was on the small side to brought 2 smaller cases which stowed under the bed, no problem. The view was great and owner and staff could not have been more helpful. Good choice for breakfast which was all really delicious, will be making another visit when we can.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Weybridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2012

A warm welcome with plenty of information. A very comfortable stay in 'Poppy' which is a single at the rear of the property, so no sea view, but that is my only reservation. Breakfasts are wonderful!
Thoroughly recommended.

Room Tip: Book well in advance - I got the last room available.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Cologne, Germany
Reviewed 27 May 2012

We stayed 3 nights in the Blossom room and can only agree with the other positive resumé. Because we told beside the booking that this is our honeymoon Liv even decorated the room for us. The view is beautiful and calming and the size of this room even allowed a small dining table. Having the best fish & chips shop in town and an Indian takeaway just around the corner there is no better place for dinner to have the best view in town. We had also the pleasure to see the Olympic torch passing by the Shoreline and Liv did a small party in the front patio while waiting. Followed by the best breakfast we had on our trip. So thanks again to Liv and her crew.

Room Tip: Room Blossom is the largest room with sea view. We can not judge rooms without sea view but can only...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Booked a twin room for 3 nights but upon seeing room and bathroom, could not stay. The room was small and crowded, no where to put suitcases, no wardrobe, no seating, no heating we could see apart from a radiator. Bathroom was so small I had to open door and stand in bedroom to wash my hands at the basin. Lovely view but no room to sit and enjoy it. No wonder half payment is requested up front. Went to St Ives where we found lovely sea view twin room at much better value.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends