“A great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kernow Coasteering

Kernow Coasteering
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: If you're visiting West Cornwall, be sure to come and take a tour with us! We are the UK's most westerly coasteering centre, and are spoilt with the awesome granite cliffs of the Lands End peninsula right on our doorstep. Come with Kernow Coasteering to explore the coastline up close and personal! Coasteering is the UK's fastest growing adventure activity and combines swimming, scrambling and jumping your way along the cliff-line, whilst exploring sheer ciffs, hidden caves and arches, as well as giving you a chance to see wildlife and experience the environment first hand. Coasteering is suitable for a wide range of abilities and ages, and is suitable for families, groups, individuals, parties, stage and hen dos and just about anyone else. So long as you can swim 50m in a swimming pool and have a reasonable level of fitness, you're ready to coasteer! Please note that children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Don't miss the chance to experience Cornwall in this truly unforgettable way!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Thanks Matt for giving us a great experience. I thought that you were very professional whilst also getting the balance right in terms of looking after us. I thought that you designed the activity well so that by the end the whole group had a great deal of confidence. We were left buzzing as we came off the beach. Well done!

Gillingham, United Kingdom
“An Amazing few days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was my second time going coasteering with Kernow Coasteering. A new route lay at bay. We set off and made our way around Prussia Cove going in and out of caves, jumping off rocks, bouldering around ledges and going on a journey that is so much more than just a few jumps off some high rocks.
I also did rock climbing for the first time on a cliff face some 50 metres from the coast, with an unbelievable view looking out into the ocean. I did six climbs and an abseil. They became harder as I went along but I managed to do all of them. A couple of them were a little tricky but I had help given to me by the instructor and was able to get to the top.
Thank You Matt and the Kernow Coasteering team for a great few days.
Toby Kerby, 13

Penzance, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic Amazing Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I booked this for my 14 year old son to learn the safety aspects as he has been coasteering with his friends. The instructor Rob was brilliant - professional, yet fun and well organised, and taught great safety technique all in a great environment at Prussia Cove. Would definitely recommend!

Hertfordshire
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Lots of fun. Matt and Rob were reassuring and good fun. We laughed a lot!!! Definitely tested our courage. Would def recommend!

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Exhilerating cliff jumping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful afternoon scrambling over the rocks and cliffs around Prussia Cove with Matt and Ben. As the oldest in the group (with my teenage kids and their friends to keep me on my toes) I was able to do everything the others did - cliff jumping, diving into caves, dropping into blow holes. Matt runs a very professional outfit, creating a great sense of security and ensured the whole group had an exhilarating time. Make sure you bring trainers though. We definitely needed our fish and chips afterwards.