“Ex-Mil take on the Haddock”
Review of Viking Charters - CLOSED

Viking Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Viking Charters sea fishing
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ex-Mil take on the Haddock”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Great trip! My friend and I caught 3 Haddock between us in a 4 hour trip. Nicky was a great skipper and full of jokes that must never get old. Nicky really knows the area and has never disappointed me with fantastic catches on a previous trip. I highly recommend Viking Charters to anyone regardless of whether you are a complete novice or experienced fisherman. Next time I'll take my wife.

1 Thank Richard O

“Good fishing”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Took 3 kids mackerel fishing St Ives poor to say the least. Got advised to try the Viking out of Penzance happy days 10 people on a clean well maintained boat all caught plenty of fish. The kids are still talking about the experience a week later. The skipper could not do enough for you, thanks Nicky your doing things right.

1 Thank wally617
“amazing fishing!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

i fished on the viking last year and caught loads and the same again this year if you want to catch then fish with nicky on the viking i won't waste my time or money going elsewhere im going again on friday so no doubt ill have another belter of a day!

1 Thank dnursey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Sea Fishing trip in cornwall.”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I have fished many boats all over UK. Nicki the skipper has excellent knowledge of the area. I have fished on the viking for 6 yrs and always caught good fish and you couldn't meet a friendlier man.

2 Thank anglingburt
Birmingham, UK
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Mackerel Lovers Heaven”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We booked our fishing trip as a group of 11 guys (9 big kids and 2 actual kids). The two guys that took us out were brilliant; they gave us all little tips on how to work the rods, how deep to drop our lines and they were very patient with all of us. Once we all got the hang of it, easily over 200 mackerel were landed, most of which were gutted and barbequed later on. We were out at sea for 2 hours and cost us £15 each, which seemed like excellent value, especially if you include the fish we took home with us. The sea was pretty rough when we went out, which made the experience even more enjoyable. I would thoroughly recommend taking this trip to anyone, great value for money and great fun.

1 Thank alexjwood