“great unusual food” 5 of 5 bubbles

New Delhi Indian Palace Ricardo's Pizza
Ranked #48 of 178 Restaurants in Penzance
Cuisines: Italian, Indian, Pizza, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Penzance, United Kingdom
“great unusual food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

we had a really special indian meal, myself and a friend just before christmas. then on new
years eve. 16 of us had a great meal, freshly cooked and different from the normal indian set menus available locally, we will all go back definately.

• Visited December 2013
8 Thank hettypegler

UK
“Review#2. Still excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Returned to Ricardo’s as we had a great time before. This time with different company

Again we all ordered from the Pizza menu. Again excellent food at a good price. Can recommend the BBQ chicken pizza
We also a few days later used the take a way service. I requested four different pizzas to be delivered at a certain time and they arrived bang on time, hot and as good as if we had eaten in the restaurant itself. Can’t be faulted
Really must try the Indian menu at some point. The trouble is the Pizzas are just too tempting!

Recommended

11 Thank Ukoneuk
cornwall,
“surprisingly unusual indian cuisine, great stone baked oven pizza's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

the nice manager bends over backwards to make sure everything is satisfactory, with lovely conversation if you want to chat. The food is first class, the indian food also the pizza's very nice indeed. Very good sized portions, even if taking away. 1st class. Its the only place i go now for indian food, or pizza. Best food in town.

8 Thank minnie_minxer
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

On a business trip I was advised by a local to try out this new restaurant. It is a lovely little place with stunning food! I had an Indian meal and the owner was very helpful and made me feel extremely welcome. Being so early in the day I was the only person in the restaurant at that time so the owner chatted away to me till my food came. I can not fault the place or service!! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Penzance.

7 Thank KarlyA249
Penzance, United Kingdom
“Nice evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

After reviewing this place before based on being overcharged and dissatisfied, we decided to go again! - The place seemed far more organized on this visit, the owner was apologetic for the previous problems and he had made changes to rectify them.
The atmosphere was good, the quality of the food was good and we were given a 10% discount in way of an apology. It was a bit of a shame we had to wait so long for our food but I wasn't too hungry so it didn't matter. We were kept well informed and told that three members of staff hadn't turned up. In the circumstances, they did well.
When I want a relaxing evening with pretty good food and friendly atmosphere, I will probably go to Ricardo's - partly because it is on my doorstep.

• 2 of 5 bubbles