“Delightful”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Polperro
Millys Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 12 Polperro B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Our stay at Millys was really delightful, our room was clean and comfortable, parking on site was a bonus, the B&B is in the perfect spot to enjoy the village of Polperro, and surrounding area. Gillys breakfast was freshly prepared and the perfect start to the day.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Had breakfast at Millys and I have never had a better one,ever. What a busy bee she is. The place is only small but the food is big on presentation and style. I would recommend as a traditional style holiday destination.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Stayed for 2 nights 8th and 9th August. When we arrived Gilly came out to the car to greet us which really made us feel very welcome and valued. The room was delightful. Not large but had everything you could wish for. Gilly offered us fresh milk and said that we could call get at any time if we needed anything. Wifi was fine as was the TV and other facilities we used. Breakfast next day was one if the best and freshest I have had for a while. At all times Gilly was attentive whilst allowing us privacy as well. A definite recommendation to anyone wanting B and B in polperro

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I hadn't stayed in a B and B before going to Milly's, but I certainly will again!

Gilly couldn't do enough for my partner and I during our stay. The rooms were very clean and comfy with tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water in the room, along with a couple of kit kats (which my partner loved!!)

I had read previous reviews in which almost everyone had mentioned a superb breakfast, and it really lived up to the expectation. It was delicious.

Highly recommended and I would certainly stay again!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Thank you Gilly for the lovely room, the superb breakfast and for being so kind helping us when we had car troouble. I heartily recomend your hospitality to anyone who has the good fortune to book a room with you. Many thanks Jo and Grahame x

Room Tip: There are only 3 and I don't think you can't go wrong
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed with Gilly at Milly's Bed & Breakfast in Polperro over a weekend (12/13th July) and had such a wonderful time, Milly's really is a little GEM of a place, and the breakfast was amazing, I take my hat off to Gilly as she really was the host with the most and Gilly has decorated the room beautifully, truly wonderful and so clean and tidy - we will definatly be staying at this Bed & Breakfast again when we next visit the fabulous Polperro.

Room Tip: Just perfect
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We arrived without a reservation in the middle of high tourist season but the welcom was kindly! the room was simply beautiful with all comforts you need and the parking was free. The b&b is situated 5 minutes walking to the centre of Polperro and so ... everything is ok! Reccomended to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Polperro
The Claremont Hotel
Bridgeside Guest House
Trenderway Farm
Trenderway Farm
#7 of 12 in Polperro

Been to Millys Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!