“Excellent pizza”
Review of Turntable Pizzeria

Turntable Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Polperro
Description: Hello. We make pizzas to order. Everything is made from scratch and cooked in a beautiful wood fired oven. We also sell cold beer and various wines. Eat in or takeaway. No bookings. Dogs welcome. See you soon.
Reviewed 7 November 2023 via mobile

Excellent pizza cooked fresh in front off you by friendly staff, Loads of choices I would recommend the brisket. Sit in or take away, good selection of beer, cider

Date of visit: November 2023
1  Thank johnbetts9

Reviewed 19 October 2023 via mobile

Probably the best pizzeria in the country.
The quality of the pizzas was amazing. The owner puts a lot of love and care into the food and customer service is so warming. Also very sustainable. Highly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Tina G
Reviewed 17 October 2023 via mobile

I really wasn’t expecting to find excellent pizza like this in an old fashioned little village like Polperro. Beautifully light and crisp base with a nice wood-fired flavour, and generous and well-judged toppings. The gammon on the meat feast was delicious and the smoked brisket in particular was wonderful, and the sautéed mushrooms on the Fungi were nicely seasoned.

Very friendly and cheerful staff. We took our pizzas away but there was a nice atmosphere for those who choose to eat in.

Reviewed 15 October 2023

This is like getting lost in the Sahara and finding an Ice Cream Shop. The most perfect Pizzeria. You can sit in or takeaway. Presentation first class, Gordon Ramsay standard. In Polperro they don't have scooters like Dominos, however the chef noticed my infirm legs and offered to walk the meal to my cottage down Warren Drive. I congratulate that good human nature. The menu is excellent and they give you all the choices to create your own. However what they really need is someone on an electric scooter with a heat bag. They could double their orders with a website and delivery. I know as I help to run a Fish & Chip shop and since first lockdown I have delivered 16,000 meals in my home town in Lancashire x

Reviewed 10 October 2023 via mobile

Absolutely outstanding Pizza (quite possibly one the finest I've ever had!). Fresh, not greasy, super thin crust, hand fired, fun crew and not crazy expensive.

Give them a go - I can almost guarantee you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Alex K