“Superb!”

The Plantation Tea Rooms
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Polperro
Cuisines: British
Description: Tearoom providing traditional Cornish cream teas and light lunches with a delightful riverside garden in the heart of Polperro.
Reviewed 15 July 2021

This is a great place to visit.The staff were really friendly and helpful.
The double scone cream tea at £5.95 was superb value and it was really fresh. I can also recommend the Atlantic IPA a really great pint.
Thank we will be back.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank Sheps5558
kevin, Owner at The Plantation Tea Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

Great menu for vegans and non vegans alike.

Very friendly, welcoming team.

Beautiful setting sitting outside with the stream running right next to us.

Date of visit: June 2021

Thank you so much for your kind comments do come back soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2021

The only place we could find in Polperro that sold Gluten Free Pasties. they were £ 4.50 each and very good

Date of visit: June 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back soon 😀

Reviewed 9 July 2021 via mobile

On a visit to a beautiful place such as Polperro, it would be rude not to partake of a Cornish cream tea & this lovely place certainly delivers these….and them some!! We called in on Tuesday (6 July), followed the young chaps request of scanning the NHS app & using the hand sanitiser and managed to get a seat under cover but with a view of not just the street but also the garden. Our friendly waitress then took our order. It was great to see that I could order GF scones but sadly these weren’t available. However, the young lady did go & check to see if there were any currently being baked & ready to eat but sadly not. I’m not gluten intolerant but prefer GF food. Nonetheless, I had a plain scone & my partner the fruit (both doubles….well, you just have to!). Have to say we enjoyed our 1st cream tea of our holiday. There was no rush once we’d eaten & were given the option to pay either cash or card. My only caution would be the steps down to the toilets, these are quite steep & if you’re not too steady on your feet, like me, they could be a challenge. My advise, take them slowly & use the hand rail, they’re under the flowers!😊 To the young lady who served us, I hope you’ve managed to try the other jams & stayed far far away from the strawberries 🤣 and thank you for asking about the scones for me, I hope you weren’t too hash on the chef ( your brother). The teddy in my photo is Tiny, my late Dad’s companion. He’d have loved this place 🦋

Date of visit: June 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! We hope you'll come back and see us again soon! 😀

Reviewed 7 July 2021

Well we popped in for lunch as we are staying in Polperro. The food was excepentionally good. Service was safe and fast. Well done.

Date of visit: July 2021

Thank you so much, hope you get back to see us again soon! 😀