We had booked 7 nights here and with having dogs the best we could book was a bronze 3 bed caravan. It was better than we thought with having 2 toilets and a wonderful kitchen.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had stayed at the nearby Seaview before but tried this for a change and glad we did. The park was very clean and with plenty of recycle areas.
Will definitely book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Killigarth Manor Holiday Park you can relax in comfortable John Fowler accommodation on Cornwall’s warm and sunny south coast. During your stay, you can make use of our heated indoor pool, our gym and fitness suite and all the games, nightly entertainment and competitions our clubhouse offers. All of it is included in the price of your stay at this Polperro Holiday Park. For the kids, there’s our Under 5’s indoor playroom, the children’s paddling pool next to our swimming pool and the Foxy Club, providing children’s entertainment in the clubhouse. Just a short walk down a public footpath and you’ll find yourself at Talland Bay, perfect for a dip or playing on the beach. The Killigarth Manor Holiday Park has everything you need to enjoy your Cornwall holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Killigarth Manor Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killigarth Manor Holiday Park Hotel Polperro
- Killigarth Manor Holiday Park Polperro, Cornwall