We have been staying at Killigarth almost every year since 1995 (before John Fowler), so we have seen some changes over the years. I don't normally do negative reviews as I try to think "maybe it was just a bad time" BUT this year well the cleanliness of the van could have been better. I contacted John Fowler and the reply was, "your comments have been passed to housekeeping". Since then, NO REPLY!
Don't get me wrong, this site is in a fantastic location, but I think that John Fowler are taking advantage of this. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER JOHN FOWLER AND GET THIS SITE BACK TO HOW GOOD IT USED TO BE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Killigarth Manor Holiday Park you can relax in comfortable John Fowler accommodation on Cornwall’s warm and sunny south coast. During your stay, you can make use of our heated indoor pool, our gym and fitness suite and all the games, nightly entertainment and competitions our clubhouse offers. All of it is included in the price of your stay at this Polperro Holiday Park. For the kids, there’s our Under 5’s indoor playroom, the children’s paddling pool next to our swimming pool and the Foxy Club, providing children’s entertainment in the clubhouse. Just a short walk down a public footpath and you’ll find yourself at Talland Bay, perfect for a dip or playing on the beach. The Killigarth Manor Holiday Park has everything you need to enjoy your Cornwall holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Killigarth Manor Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killigarth Manor Holiday Park Hotel Polperro
- Killigarth Manor Holiday Park Polperro, Cornwall