“Charming!”
Review of Terrace Tea Rooms

Terrace Tea Rooms
Cuisines: British
Description: Located above the village of Port Isaac, North Cornwall, the Terrace Tea Rooms offers a traditional tea room downstairs with a lovely outdoor decked terrace that makes the most of any fine weather, and upstairs there are three en suite bed and breakfast rooms, two of which have wonderful sea views. Ideally placed to explore coasts, moors and sightseeing in Cornwall, we aim to offer a friendly and informal atmosphere where you are free to come and go as you please and enjoy the time that you spend in Port Isaac.
Estero, Florida
“Charming!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I visited Angelique's Tea Room shortly after it opened. I had such an enjoyable afternoon. I ordered the full tea and wow! Sandwiches, fresh baked cakes, scones with cream. It was more than I could eat, so Angela boxed it up for me! Later, I realized I had left some important papers behind. When I went back, I learned that Angela had gone searching for me to get them back! I was so grateful! This is a perfect spot to sit and enjoy after hiking around the village or coastal path. Don't miss it if you are in Port Isaac. I hope to go back!!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank AmandaEsteroFL

England
“8th Sept 2013”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We found this Tea room on the Internet at the top of Port Isaac ,it is a small Tea room which serves real Tea so beware when pouring use strainer provided. We sat out side which face onto the street which is quite with a small view of sea .
We had Crab Sandwich which I must say was full of light & dark crab and tasted really good one of the best I have had.
The tea tasted like a tea should with a pot of hot water to refill.
Inside is very quaint and old fashion with table clothes and cake stands .
The only drawback is the Location ,shame

Visited September 2013
newark notts
“afternoon tea”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

was taken to angeliques for afternoon tea as a birthday surprise whilst on holiday in cornwall , the quality of service and product could not be faltered i highly recommend if visiting port isaac. I WOULD NOT TAKE ANY NOTICE OF OTHER NEGATIVE REVEIWS

• Visited August 2013
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Rude and condescending waitress who hates babies!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Attended with my partner and well behaved but chatty 4 month old. As soon as entering condescending waitress told my baby "I hope you wont disturb mummy & daddy". There are 2 rooms, 2 couples were in one room we were allowed in the other although waitress did ask if we would like to sit outside but due to the rain we declined!!
Halfway through eating the waitress had the audacity to ask if we'd like a bag to take our cakes home in talk about rushing to get you out. I am a nurse and my partner is a doctor imagine if we treated patients this way. If you have children avoid this place like the plague!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Olliepops1
Spalding
“Quirky”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Combined tea room and sweet shop. Very limited seating, but excellent cutlery and crockery. Seemed a little expensive at first sight, but the scones are home made and delicious - well worth it.
As indicated by other reviews, service is *very* welcoming. This is nice, but a little disconcerting to those more used to the traditional Cornish welcome to tourists!

• Visited August 2013