We were only able to stay one night but look forward to returning to the Longcross Hotel for longer. Its location is fabulous - so quiet with a wonderful view from its terrace. Every member of staff was really attentive and contributed to a most enjoyable stay at this quiet retreat. We also enjoyed dinner in the restaurant with reasonably priced wines - we cannot fault the Longcross Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful converted Victorian residence, now s stunning boutique hotel with 3 acres of gardens overlooking port Isaac Bay where Doc Martin is filmed starring martin Clunes in the fictional village of Portwenn. Overlooks some 30 miles of coastline ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Longcross Hotel & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Longcross Hotel And Gardens
- Hotel Long Cross
- The Longcross Hotel & Gardens Port Isaac, Cornwall