We've just returned home from a fantastic mini break staying at the Longcross Hotel. The owners and staff couldn't do enough for us , we arrived to a lovely welcome from the manager Zoe and she showed us to our upgraded room and wow we were not disappointed there was a huge bed reclining chairs , flat screen tv , tea & coffee and a beautiful wet room we also had our breakfast delivered to our room. There was also no problem with bringing our dog and was allowed to bring her into the bar area where we had our meals.
The meals were very tasty and a reasonable price and cooked my a lovely chef whether you wanted a snack or a full meal nothing was too much trouble.
We can't wait to go back just before we left we were shown around all the rooms and they were all stunning with stunning views .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful converted Victorian residence, now s stunning boutique hotel with 3 acres of gardens overlooking port Isaac Bay where Doc Martin is filmed starring martin Clunes in the fictional village of Portwenn. Overlooks some 30 miles of coastline ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Longcross Hotel & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Longcross Hotel And Gardens
- Hotel Long Cross
- The Longcross Hotel & Gardens Port Isaac, Cornwall