The location is absolutely lovely. The staff here are good - very young but lovely personalities . however the menu was so limited. This was so very disappointing. The fish of the day was not available. The burgers ( both fish and veggie) were awful, the chips cold. This really spoilt our evening. The sunset was blinding us through the window - lovely when it set.
I would never recommend this place for a meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful converted Victorian residence, now s stunning boutique hotel with 3 acres of gardens overlooking port Isaac Bay where Doc Martin is filmed starring martin Clunes in the fictional village of Portwenn. Overlooks some 30 miles of coastline ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Longcross Hotel & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Longcross Hotel And Gardens
- Hotel Long Cross
- The Longcross Hotel & Gardens Port Isaac, Cornwall