We have just come back from a few days in Cornwall and one of the best decisions i made was to stay at the Olive Branch. Julie, Justin and George were so welcoming- lovely cup of tea when we arrived after our long journey- nothing was too much trouble. Justin gave us a weather report each morning, advised of places to eat and visit and warned us about the seagulls!! Breakfast was great and again, nothing was too much trouble. The room was spotless and lots of attention to detail. We too left as friends and i would not hesitate in staying there again. Thanks again Julie, Justin and George- we had a fab time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Branch is a superb holiday location in St Ives, Cornwall, just minutes from the harbour, town and 5 sandy beaches. Our Rooms We have five ensuite double rooms, four of which have sea views. Two of our double rooms can be converted to twin bedded rooms. There is also a single ensuite room. Breakfast We serve a traditional full English breakfast as well as vegetarian breakfasts and lighter options. St Ives St. Ives has a Mediterranean feel about it, with its maze of cobbled streets and alleyways, crescent shaped beaches with golden sands and turquoise sea - all set in the uniquely rugged granite landscape of West Cornwall. The holiday visitor in St Ives can find everything that they could wish for in a seaside resort. From the moment that you arrive in the town you will be stunned by the panoramic vistas that seem to greet you on every turn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Olive Branch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olive Branch Hotel St Ives
- The Olive Branch St Ives, Cornwall