“Yum!”

Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in St Ives
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bristol
“Yum!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My fiancé & I were staying nearby in Hayle so decided to pop here for a meal on a Monday evening. Portion sizes were plentiful and the food was very tasty :-) I'd recommend the seafood fajitas!

• Visited May 2014

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I must admit from the outside I wasn't sure I wanted to try it. However, appearances can be deceptive. This is a great little restaurant. Excellent choice of dishes and truly delicious food. The service and atmosphere were great too.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank wilkins_family29
Truro, United Kingdom
“Best mexican”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I are enjoy a range of culinary dishes whenever we travel, at home or abroad. Given the choice we always try and locate a Mexican restaurant.
We recently took a much deserved break in Cornwall and visited St Ives as part of our stay. We were delighted to find The Mex and booked in as part of our stay. We were simply blown away by the standard of food: starters, main course and desert. The Chicken Fajitas were simply mouth watering. Also a quick mention about the service. This was excellent and my wife and I were made most welcome. This restaurant comes highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Robert K
London, United Kingdom
“Nice place”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant, excellent service some nice food but the chicken tasted a bit cheap and chewy. But it's a lovely place to go!

• Visited April 2014
Preston, United Kingdom
“Nice but not amazing”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Came here with our two young children, warm welcome and child friendly. Lovely menu with lots to choose from. I had chicken and ribs. Wss a bit disappointed that the chicken was on the bone as with the ribs being on the bone was hoping for a chicken breast. The chicken was slightly dry but on the whole it was a nice meal. My husband had chilli which he said was nice but no nicer than I can make myself. Kids enjoyed their food. Good prices too. Would probably recommend