“Birthday treat”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked by my wife as a birthday treat, very enjoyable, small and personal, well looked after. Tucked away from the centre but easy to find, spicy menu with alternatives, but you are going to a Mexican, so make the most of it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Scouted this place out before my trip to St Ives and I'm glad I pursued. The food tasted amazing and was well presented. We went for multiple plates because the menu looked great so we had to try as much as we could. If I'm ever down that way again I will 100% be returning!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service, excellent margaritas.

Enjoyed the Burrito Cancun and nachos with churros for desert. Highly recommend. Booking was necessary.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Second visit to this great restaurant. Possibly the best Mexican food we have had. Love it. We will be back.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

This place is very busy and always seems full, however I thought the food was reasonable. I expected it to be quite special and I have had a lot of other Mexican food, maybe we ordered the wrong things. It was decent but I did find somewhere else I enjoyed more so would rate it as average. Just my personal opinion, food was average and service was good. It was extremely busy and they were nice enough to accommodate us without a booking but would I go back, probably not. I love good food and would only return to places where the food is really memorable, I probably won't remember the food here in a couple of weeks....I have no doubt that many people enjoy this place and it has a great lively atmosphere but unfortunately, I wouldn't personally recommend it if you are huge on really great food. If I could go back in time, I would have gone somewhere else.

1  Thank Juan E